Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Krounds 

usrifle wrote:
blue92 wrote:
usrifle wrote:
blue92 wrote:
The bandwagon is strong around here. Weekends are tough, Friday pickups are tougher when the companies don't do their advertised service and one is left for two days to stare at the mistake and contemplate. its quite easy to say ah well contact them Monday but for many people Monday-Friday are busy times.

Ops I hope they correct their error and you can post about your complete satisfaction with their products as paid for.

If i have an issue with a Company i generally try to resolve it with them before going Public without hearing their response to said issue.

But that is being reasonable.

As far as being busy Monday to Friday? Yeah, most of us are. In the amount of time it took to make this thread, a well composed e-mail could have been written or a Phone call made.

Apparently a mistake was made, a reasonable response would have involved the above until an impasse was met.

Just sayin'

so because you don't agree, the poster is wrong?

I didn't say that, did i?

:popcorn:

Fair enough, unreasonable?

Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm betting K-rounds will make it right, He just needs to give them a chance before a bad review.
That's being "reasonable". :wink05:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I gave my review of krounds, if they make it right I will update it , but I wouldn't have had to write it in the first place if they would have done the job right and delivered what was promised.

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:24 pm

usrifle wrote:
I'm betting K-rounds will make it right, He just needs to give them a chance before a bad review.

I believe when you take a product to a vendor for a custom service and they don't deliver as promised, "making it right" shouldn't lead to a completely satisfied.

At best it should lead to a review of the truth which this is thus far.

Consider it an incomplete story. A work in progress.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

blue92 wrote:
usrifle wrote:

Pretty much how it started out, right?

I personally would have given the Vendor the opportunity to correct a mistake before handing out a negative review. That's just me though, i don't take a mistake to be anything more than that until the facts are in.

YMMV

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm anxiously waiting for an update. OP, have you recieved a response?

Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:08 pm

usrifle wrote:
blue92 wrote:
usrifle wrote:

Pretty much how it started out, right?

I personally would have given the Vendor the opportunity to correct a mistake before handing out a negative review. That's just me though, i don't take a mistake to be anything more than that until the facts are in.

YMMV

Ever watch those documentaries where 2/3 of the way through a huge project everything is crumbling and then at the end people are all "hey it wasn't so bad.."

Good things those cameras were there so we know the truth.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I guess no one reads the OP from Ops

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:41 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ops wrote:
I guess no one reads the OP from Ops

It's true, nobody will RE-read the original post until you tell us that there's an update . . . politely tell us, would be nice.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

guess no one posts a courtesy reply to let others know there is an update. aint nobidy wading up thru the replies to see if they changed.

on to the point.
still incomplete. what was the reason for the mishap? was one given? was your email answered before the visit? when will you test fit it? will you provide another update?

and lastly, should we put our pitchforks away?

Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Updog, thanks for posting so I could tell there was an update.

Ps, I have four K-Rounds holsters. Love them all

Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dang. I thought this was about one of them there single serving coffee machines.

Maybe a new supplier of the single serving dealie bobbers, who solved that " shit tasting like recycled dry cleaner bags instead of coffee " problem.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2