Quantity available 20,000 rounds

Wolf Military Classic 7.62x39 124gr FMJ
Steel Case
Non-Corrosive
20 rd box
Quantity available 20,000 rounds

Call for pricing!

NO AMMUNITION LIMITS

We buy, sell, trade, appraise and consign.

We welcome transfers!
We collect sales tax on all purchases.

Gift Cards available!

Call for pricing on all items!
Per our current WAGUNS communications policy we do not email, PM, or post our prices.
We try to answer all calls within 2 to 3 rings. If we do not immediately pick-up we are on the phone with NICS.

Lynnwood Gun
20829 Hwy 99 #A
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Ph: 425-640-3999
Fax: 425-640-3991
lynnwoodgun@gmail.com

Daniel Defense
Knight's Armament
Night Hawk Custom
Colt's Manufacturing
Bladetech
FNH USA
JRC
Mossberg
Remington
Ruger
FNH
Glock
Noveske
IWI
Benelli
Beretta
Savage
SIG
Smith and Wesson
Springfield Armory
Spikes Tactical
SOG
Kershaw
Microtech
ZT Knives
Trijicon
Star Targets
MRE Star
Sabre Pepper Spray
Hi-Point

Last edited by Lynnwood Gun on Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Phone rings straight to voice mail, no pricing. Price it here, please.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:37 pm
FFL / Dealer

We are a small high volume shop. We have been here all day helping customers. It's not unlikely that we occasionally miss calls because we are on the phone with NICS. Please feel free try back later. We do manage to get to the phone when the pace slows down occasionally.

NO AMMUNITION LIMITS

We buy, sell, trade, appraise and consign.

We welcome transfers!
We collect sales tax on all purchases.

Gift Cards available!

Call for pricing on all items!
Per our current WAGUNS communications policy we do not email, PM, or post our prices.
We try to answer all calls within 2 to 3 rings. If we do not immediately pick-up we are on the phone with NICS.

Lynnwood Gun
20829 Hwy 99 #A
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Ph: 425-640-3999
Fax: 425-640-3991
lynnwoodgun@gmail.com

Daniel Defense
Knight's Armament
Night Hawk Custom
Colt's Manufacturing
Bladetech
FNH USA
JRC
Mossberg
Remington
Ruger
FNH
Glock
Noveske
IWI
Benelli
Beretta
Savage
SIG
Smith and Wesson
Springfield Armory
Spikes Tactical
SOG
Kershaw
Microtech
ZT Knives
Trijicon
Star Targets
MRE Star
Sabre Pepper Spray
Hi-Point

Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well, then posting prices here would eliminate the logistical problem of multitudes of Wa Guns members trying to call in for prices when you are too busy to answer the phone.

It is a situation that could cost you business otherwise.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:37 pm

I thought prices needed to be in the adds?

Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

APA wrote:

That's different than the dealer sub-forums.

Sent from my UAV using Disposition Matrix 2.0

Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

APA wrote:

from TA

As Dan pointed out...they are not posting in a classified section so they do not need to post a price per the rules. It may be irritating to some but it's a non issue as far as I'm concerned. It is their section to use however they see fit.

This is also a shop that has been VERY good to us here at WaGuns and has supported us in many ways including some that I can't discuss yet. So while it's okay to be irritated at the way they choose to do something, it's not okay to make them feel any less than welcome here.

Some guys should really take a moment to think about things a little more before posting. All of our advertisers are here because they support us and our members. They are also here because they CHOOSE to and not because they HAVE to. I would hate for these places to pull up anchor and leave not only from a site advertiser standpoint but a lot of them offer specials and discounts to WaGuns members. So if a small group of guys runs them off...it ruins any benefits for everyone else. That's not only a shitty thing to do but it's not very community oriented.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:13 pm

cmica wrote:
APA wrote:

from TA

As Dan pointed out...they are not posting in a classified section so they do not need to post a price per the rules. It may be irritating to some but it's a non issue as far as I'm concerned. It is their section to use however they see fit.

This is also a shop that has been VERY good to us here at WaGuns and has supported us in many ways including some that I can't discuss yet. So while it's okay to be irritated at the way they choose to do something, it's not okay to make them feel any less than welcome here.

Some guys should really take a moment to think about things a little more before posting. All of our advertisers are here because they support us and our members. They are also here because they CHOOSE to and not because they HAVE to. I would hate for these places to pull up anchor and leave not only from a site advertiser standpoint but a lot of them offer specials and discounts to WaGuns members. So if a small group of guys runs them off...it ruins any benefits for everyone else. That's not only a shitty thing to do but it's not very community oriented.

My bad, shit.
I'm sure not trying to ruin shit for anyone.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cmica wrote:
APA wrote:

from TA

I understand this message also, but also understand it from the other side, we just want to know how much your stuff is going for, would save you time by just posting, instead of answering a 100 phone calls a day just to tell a few prices, wouldnt it?

Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:52 pm
Founding Father
Founding Father

mustangfreek wrote:
cmica wrote:
APA wrote:

from TA

I understand this message also, but also understand it from the other side, we just want to know how much your stuff is going for, would save you time by just posting, instead of answering a 100 phone calls a day just to tell a few prices, wouldnt it?

Yes. It certainly would. I would venture to say that at least part of the reason they don't list prices is because of other local competitors. Sometimes it's nice to keep a few things in the back pocket. :wink05:

Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:14 pm

I bet it's around $360 for 1k of the 7.62 that seems to what people are pricing now that there's a trade issue with Putin,

Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bellevueman wrote:
I bet it's around $360 for 1k of the 7.62 that seems to what people are pricing now that there's a trade issue with Putin,

There is no trade issue, that was debunked.

AIM just released 1k rounds for $219 today, SG has several 1k's for around that price as well. Lynnwood Gun doesn't seem like the type of company to try and screw us over during a pointless money grab.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I picked up 500 rounds at Cabella's last week when they had it on sale for $4.99 for a box of 20 Herters Steel Case Non-Corrosive Berdan Pimed. It went back up to $5.99 a box now but I doubt they can beat that. Usually if its a great price they will post it, but if its average or more then they make you call.

bellevueman wrote:

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]