Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 WTS/WTT 5.56 ammo 300 rounds. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ok so it's not your typical 5.56 62 grain stuff it's M855A1 I have 300 rounds maybe more if needed willing to sell for $2.00 per round 30 round min. Willing to consider trades but I will be pricing my stuff at $3.00 per round for trades. Yes it's selling for that on gunbroker. Meet me around yelm, Lacey or Shelton.

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Last edited by mash man on Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed May 29, 2019 6:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Up

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:48 am

Sigh... I hate you... What are you looking at for trades?

Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Unicorn wrote:
Sigh... I hate you... What are you looking at for trades?

I love long walks on the beach, things that go boom and nice scopes/red dots

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Up. Willing to drive a bit or negotiate.

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Up.

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:thumbsup2:

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]