Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:36 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 [PSA] Classified Ads and Following the Law 

RCW 9.41.113
"(3) Where neither party to a prospective firearms transaction is a licensed dealer, the parties to the transaction shall complete the sale or transfer through a licensed dealer as follows:
(c) The purchaser or transferee must complete, sign, and submit all federal, state, and local forms necessary to process the required background check to the licensed dealer conducting the background check."
RCW 9.41.115
"Notwithstanding the penalty provisions in this chapter, any person knowingly violating RCW 9.41.113 is guilty of a gross misdemeanor punishable under chapter 9A.20 RCW. If a person previously has been found guilty under this section, then the person is guilty of a class C felony punishable under chapter 9A.20 RCW for each subsequent knowing violation of RCW 9.41.113. A person is guilty of a separate offense for each and every gun sold or transferred without complying with the background check requirements of RCW 9.41.113. It is an affirmative defense to any prosecution brought under this section that the sale or transfer satisfied one of the exceptions in RCW 9.41.113(4)."

I'm pretty sure that they are gonna charge both parties for failing to complete a lawful transfer..

Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:47 pm

How does the saying go?

Dance like there is no tomorrow. Email, text, and post like it will be read in court.

Thu May 27, 2021 5:09 pm

If I want to list a item for sale and someone is interested and makes an offer how do I do a BGC? Also, on this site where do I post items I would like to offer to members?

Please advise!

Thanks, Gil

Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

CodiakCB wrote:
If I want to list a item for sale and someone is interested and makes an offer how do I do a BGC? Also, on this site where do I post items I would like to offer to members?

Please advise!

Thanks, Gil

Welcome to Waguns!

Go to the main Index page, there are separate sections for classifieds depending on what you are selling.

Here's all you need to know for posting an Ad.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5

BGC's? You mean for a Firearm sale? Well, legally that happens at an FFL for a sale, so that's where it would occur.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3