Re: I5 Guns and 594 Transfers

Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:06 pm

mash man wrote:
Unicorn wrote:
mash man wrote:
TwistedSweeper wrote:Thanks Did not see the PDF.... :diggin:

its cool neither did he and he put it there :ROFLMAO:

Unicorn wrote:PDF? What PDF?

No CPL is $5 more for a pistol because of the extra time to send and receive the state form to the PD/SO.

EDIT: Oh... yeah, THAT PDF! :facepalm2:

No, Tom put it there. He even put his name. :gibbs:

Are you trying to tell me Tom knows more than how to turn on and off the computer?

Try not to stroke his ego

Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:27 pm

I think you guys need to open a location further north...perhaps in Fife. Lots of "I-5" this or that in the area. You'd fit right in, and be closer to me :thumbsup2:

Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:11 pm

joao01 wrote:I think you guys need to open a location further north...perhaps in Fife. Lots of "I-5" this or that in the area. You'd fit right in, and be closer to me :thumbsup2:

sorry the northern group already has enough of the better gun shops.. this one is ours.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:47 pm

spikedzombies wrote:
joao01 wrote:I think you guys need to open a location further north...perhaps in Fife. Lots of "I-5" this or that in the area. You'd fit right in, and be closer to me :thumbsup2:

sorry the northern group already has enough of the better gun shops.. this one is ours.

"better" is rather subjective. More selection, sure.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:53 pm

joao01 wrote:
spikedzombies wrote:

:plusone: Mary's and Pinto's are good but they are not i-5

Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:03 pm

joao01 wrote:
spikedzombies wrote:

Dunno. Cascade has always been my go to, but they haven't had much selection on the shelf for a while. OTOH they can always order me what I need, and in the case of a recent order, came in about $20 cheaper than anyone else in the area. I5 has lots more selection, and now that I'm back in Thurston County, I imagine I'll be stopping in there much more often. Which leaves used stuff, and that is always hit and miss, although I've gotten some fabulous used items from Cascade and Cabela's, but usually make a run out to Renegade in Shelton if I want to shop the used racks.

At best, I may have to order something that a bigger Seattle area shop might have in stock. Meh.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:20 pm

kf7mjf wrote:
joao01 wrote:
spikedzombies wrote:

Dunno. Cascade has always been my go to, but they haven't had much selection on the shelf for a while. OTOH they can always order me what I need, and in the case of a recent order, came in about $20 cheaper than anyone else in the area. I5 has lots more selection, and now that I'm back in Thurston County, I imagine I'll be stopping in there much more often. Which leaves used stuff, and that is always hit and miss, although I've gotten some fabulous used items from Cascade and Cabela's, but usually make a run out to Renegade in Shelton if I want to shop the used racks.

At best, I may have to order something that a bigger Seattle area shop might have in stock. Meh.

Thanks for heads up. Always good to know where the best selection of Kel Tec, Jennings, and Hi Point is.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:44 pm

Jagerbomber35 wrote:
kf7mjf wrote:

Thanks for heads up. Always good to know where the best selection of Kel Tec, Jennings, and Hi Point is.

In the last year, the only guns I've ordered have been four Anderson AR lowers, a Ruger Blackhawk in .41 mag, and an evil Kel Tec.

Do you have a problem with my willingness to use guns that work, regardless of the name stamped on the action?

Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:08 pm

Settle down Francis, just Joshing ya. You're just the only one I have seen thats willing to say they have and enjoy a Jennings.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:11 pm

Jagerbomber35 wrote:Settle down Francis, just Joshing ya. You're just the only one I have seen thats willing to say they have and enjoy a Jennings.

LOL. They are rough out of the box, but with a little work, really not bad little guns. I had a J-32 that was worked over and broken in just right to be downright pleasurable to shoot, and have worked over a couple of their .22's to be pretty fun too. I'm going to lighten the trigger on the J-22 I have now to make it a little more fun to shoot.

Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:56 am

Just went in did a transfer on a used shotgun it was pretty painless easy sleazy japanesey big ups to you guys at I5

Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:41 pm

It's been a few years. Do you still do 2nd Sunday transfers at a discount? Have prices changed?

Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:44 am

They are now closed Sundays and Mondays.

Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:52 pm

gscott wrote:It's been a few years. Do you still do 2nd Sunday transfers at a discount? Have prices changed?

2nd Saturday until noon. $20 off the face to face transfer. So at most $5 for a pistol when the buyer does not have a CPL.

Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:24 pm

Nice! Thanks for that!
Post a reply