Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:25 pm


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar





Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The Kimchi thread: 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 16568
Real Name: Paco X
ryan.98270 wrote:
Theres a restaurant in Everett that has "kimchi bulgarritos" that are insanely good, right off Evergreen way, Chop Express


Interesting. Picture??

_________________
I'll shoot, you keep handing me full magazines.


Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:22 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: South Seattle
Joined: Thu May 2, 2013
Posts: 4868
Real Name: Steve
Pablo wrote:
ryan.98270 wrote:
Theres a restaurant in Everett that has "kimchi bulgarritos" that are insanely good, right off Evergreen way, Chop Express


Interesting. Picture??


Here's 120 pics for ya....you one lazy mofo :ROFLMAO:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/chop-express-everett-3


Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:47 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 16568
Real Name: Paco X
NWGunner wrote:
Pablo wrote:
ryan.98270 wrote:
Theres a restaurant in Everett that has "kimchi bulgarritos" that are insanely good, right off Evergreen way, Chop Express


Interesting. Picture??


Here's 120 pics for ya....you one lazy mofo :ROFLMAO:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/chop-express-everett-3


hahahahahahahaha

That'll work......I was looking for pictures he took sloucher......... :ROFLMAO: Don't let anyone tell you that you are good for nothing

_________________
I'll shoot, you keep handing me full magazines.


Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:53 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: South Seattle
Joined: Thu May 2, 2013
Posts: 4868
Real Name: Steve
Pablo wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
Pablo wrote:
ryan.98270 wrote:
Theres a restaurant in Everett that has "kimchi bulgarritos" that are insanely good, right off Evergreen way, Chop Express


Interesting. Picture??


Here's 120 pics for ya....you one lazy mofo :ROFLMAO:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/chop-express-everett-3


hahahahahahahaha

That'll work......I was looking for pictures he took sloucher......... :ROFLMAO: Don't let anyone tell you that you are good for nothing


You rat bastard, don't ever say that to me again; I definitely am good for nothing !!!

Wait, what?.....


Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:06 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 16568
Real Name: Paco X
WhyTF is it 3:29AM and I wake up craving some kind of kimchi burrito?

Am I pregnant??

_________________
I'll shoot, you keep handing me full magazines.


Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:29 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: Redmond/Bellevue/Kirkland
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014
Posts: 262
Let's look at the evidence. Have you taken a birth control pill at all, recently? Have you had sex recently? If the answers are "no" and "yes", then .. possibly, yeah.


Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:37 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 16568
Real Name: Paco X
WanderingWalrus wrote:
Let's look at the evidence. Have you taken a birth control pill at all, recently? Have you had sex recently? If the answers are "no" and "yes", then .. possibly, yeah.


Going out for Korean tonight for sure!

_________________
I'll shoot, you keep handing me full magazines.


Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:01 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: South Seattle
Joined: Thu May 2, 2013
Posts: 4868
Real Name: Steve
Pablo wrote:
WanderingWalrus wrote:
Let's look at the evidence. Have you taken a birth control pill at all, recently? Have you had sex recently? If the answers are "no" and "yes", then .. possibly, yeah.


Going out for Korean tonight for sure!



Get some food, too...


Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:57 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: bonney lake
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016
Posts: 10
Real Name: Evan
Do you let your kimchi sit?


Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:08 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.691s | 15 Queries | GZIP : On ]