Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:00 am


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar




Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Huckleberry Licorice 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Olympia, WA
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011
Posts: 35043
Real Name: Dan
Why mess with licorice? #blacklicoricematters! Once you go black, there is no need to go back.


Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:19 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Bellingham Canada
Joined: Thu Jan 3, 2013
Posts: 4137
Real Name: Josheewa
Does this yummy licorice candy work better for enticing children into your van better than ice cream bars and sour patch gummies?

_________________
Divided we fall.


Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:57 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Tue May 8, 2012
Posts: 3996
Real Name: Larry
Is it just me or does it seem odd that the place to make them is in MN? I thought huckleberry's were a Rockies only plant but the factory is in midwest. guess I am surprised it is not a Western candy Co making it, shocked people in MN even know Huckleberry's exist, let alone make candy from it.

Fresh off the branch they are a great snack to nibble on while hunting/scouting.

_________________
Image

Talons wrote:
it's too plastic, even for me.
it's like old, overworked, plastic everywhere old pornwhore amounts of plastic.


Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:05 am
Profile
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
User avatar
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Location: Tacoma, Washington
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014
Posts: 6465
After reading the ingredients, I can see why they are addictive. The only ingredient that I know what it is, is apple juice.

_________________
BLACK HAMMER ARMS
1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
CMMG Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms


Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:07 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: 40 acres of 2A sanctuary
Joined: Sun Apr 7, 2013
Posts: 840
dreadi wrote:
After reading the ingredients, I can see why they are addictive. The only ingredient that I know what it is, is apple juice.



Do you want to live forever? :zombie:

I eat pretty well, but leave room for some junk in moderation. Life is no fun without some chemicals mixed in your diet. icon_eek

_________________
Sinus211 wrote:
I’m in. But only if there’s butt stuff.


Sinus211 wrote:
Oh, my mistake I should have been more specific. I meant butt stuff for me.


Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:42 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Skagit county
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012
Posts: 1371
Real Name: Dave
Jagerbomber35 wrote:
I'll take a pack when I see you next week. Huckleberry is the king of all berries!


Kyle if you like Huckleberry the Country Store as you leave Sedro going up 20 (just past the Dairy Queen) sells Huckleberry and Green Apple Licorice there. It is a different brand but it is local.

_________________
kf7mjf wrote:
WaGuns Clue.

It was a Night Op in the library with an AK Pistol by TW...


Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:01 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Bellingham Canada
Joined: Thu Jan 3, 2013
Posts: 4137
Real Name: Josheewa
lionhrt wrote:
Jagerbomber35 wrote:
I'll take a pack when I see you next week. Huckleberry is the king of all berries!


Kyle if you like Huckleberry the Country Store as you leave Sedro going up 20 (just past the Dairy Queen) sells Huckleberry and Green Apple Licorice there. It is a different brand but it is local.

If they had Keystone Light flavored licorice then Kyle would be on it like stink on crap.

_________________
Divided we fall.


Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:09 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 20238
Real Name: Paco X
dreadi wrote:
After reading the ingredients, I can see why they are addictive. The only ingredient that I know what it is, is apple juice.


It doesn't contain Huckleberry or Licorice. Awesome!!

_________________
I'm like Jesus only bitter and hateful.

NOT A PROFESSIONAL RUSSIAN.


Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:15 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: 40 acres of 2A sanctuary
Joined: Sun Apr 7, 2013
Posts: 840
Tried all the truck stops I could find within a 45 mile radius of me and no huckleberry or other fruit flavored licorice.

Very disappointing.

_________________
Sinus211 wrote:
I’m in. But only if there’s butt stuff.


Sinus211 wrote:
Oh, my mistake I should have been more specific. I meant butt stuff for me.


Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:54 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: I-5 /512
Joined: Thu Dec 8, 2011
Posts: 13688
Real Name: chris
scorpion rider wrote:
Tried all the truck stops I could find within a 45 mile radius of me and no huckleberry or other fruit flavored licorice.

Very disappointing.



6zz scooped em up...knew I should have stopped by and raid his cache

_________________
Image


Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:51 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Spanaway WA
Joined: Wed Jul 6, 2011
Posts: 5282
Real Name: Hugo Stiglitz
scorpion rider wrote:
Tried all the truck stops I could find within a 45 mile radius of me and no huckleberry or other fruit flavored licorice.

Very disappointing.



Zombie to the rescue......Ill grab you a bag this week and get them in the mail.

PM me your addy.


Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:13 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: 40 acres of 2A sanctuary
Joined: Sun Apr 7, 2013
Posts: 840
I want to thank zombie 66.

He offered to send me a pack of this very addicting licorice. I offered to pay for them and the shipping, but he wouldn’t take my money. This once again shows what a great community of people we have here. :thumbsup2:

The licorice is just what he described. I found 1/3 of it gone shortly after I got the package. I had to put them in the back of my company van so I didn’t eat them all. I’m glad I couldn't find them locally, I would have gained another 10 pounds I don’t need.

Thanks again.

_________________
Sinus211 wrote:
I’m in. But only if there’s butt stuff.


Sinus211 wrote:
Oh, my mistake I should have been more specific. I meant butt stuff for me.


Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:26 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Spanaway WA
Joined: Wed Jul 6, 2011
Posts: 5282
Real Name: Hugo Stiglitz
scorpion rider wrote:
I want to thank zombie 66.

He offered to send me a pack of this very addicting licorice. I offered to pay for them and the shipping, but he wouldn’t take my money. This once again shows what a great community of people we have here. :thumbsup2:

The licorice is just what he described. I found 1/3 of it gone shortly after I got the package. I had to put them in the back of my company van so I didn’t eat them all. I’m glad I couldn't find them locally, I would have gained another 10 pounds I don’t need.

Thanks again.



Haaa haaa Im glad you liked them


Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:04 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: Puyallup
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012
Posts: 8523
Real Name: Richard Fitzwelliner
zombie66 wrote:
Why do they name a Truck Stop “Loves”?

Because the truckers that chug soda out of their 64oz cups, have a gut and bad blood circulation sometimes fall in love with a lot lizard.

_________________
If she sits on your face and you can still hear, SHE'S NOT FAT.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.


Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:47 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.629s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]