Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:11 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Recommended restaurants in Shelton, Union area 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got a nice trip planned with my wife at Alderbrook resort . Sounds like they have a nice restaurant in the hotel but just seeing what my options are ! Any recommendations? Looking for a sit down Place !

1 Corinthians 16:13-14
13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

2 Corinthians 4:16
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:38 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

The alderbrook hotel food is take out only right now. Just FYI.

Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:01 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Smoking Mo’s in Downtown Shelton.

Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Two margaritas in union, patio on the water, not far from AB resort

Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

survivor wrote:
Smoking Mo’s in Downtown Shelton.

+1

But they are only doing to go orders right now.

Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There is a little Asian restaurant at the Walmart exit at the top of the hill., across the street from Denny's that is good. I always liked the pressure cooked, fried chicken at Bob's Tavern downtown, but it's a bar type bar, maybe not Mrs. Gravey style. Just down the block is the more family style Pine Tree Restaurant that might be a more appropriate choice. You could order Bob's to go as well. All in Shelton.

Have fun!

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
The alderbrook hotel food is take out only right now. Just FYI.

Not anymore, ate inside about a week ago. Damn it was yummy.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks for all the tips guys ! Much appreciated!!

1 Corinthians 16:13-14
13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

2 Corinthians 4:16
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Traut wrote:
There is a little Asian restaurant at the Walmart exit at the top of the hill., across the street from Denny's that is good. I always liked the pressure cooked, fried chicken at Bob's Tavern downtown, but it's a bar type bar, maybe not Mrs. Gravey style. Just down the block is the more family style Pine Tree Restaurant that might be a more appropriate choice. You could order Bob's to go as well. All in Shelton.

Have fun!

Pine tree was shut down several years ago

Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Used to be a super high rated BBQ place out that way. Ranch House BBQ & Steakhouse on HWY 8. If you're out by thete.

"A nation grown free in a single day is a child born with the limbs and the vigour of a man, who would take a drawn sword for his rattle, and set the house in a blaze that he might chuckle over the splendour." Sydney Smith (1771-1845)
Spoiler: show
NOW YOU DID IT...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Normanator wrote:
Traut wrote:

Have fun!

Looked to be open last weekend? Dunno.

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Smokin Moes has gone to shit. I go to Suzans grill for breakfast and they also have a kill chicken fried steak sandwich. For Mexican I do I do 2 margaritas and for burgers I go to the shell gas station “rooster” and they are awesome or the Ritz

Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Traut wrote:
Normanator wrote:
Traut wrote:

Have fun!

Looked to be open last weekend? Dunno.

Corner of Railroad and 1st? Health department shut them down permanently because the building is a disaster and no one has bought it or fixed it up to code that I've seen and I've lived here for 25 years. Could be they did something since I was in town last week, but it still shows as permanently closed anywhere you try to look them up. Who knows though, it used to be good so I've hoped someone would fix it up!

There is Blondies on the other end of RR by Safeway, Sisters across from the Pine Tree building, and Susan's up on Olympic Hwy has good food too.

Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]