Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:30 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Favorite "Chippie" aka Fish and Chip joint(s)? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The Daily Catch in Ruston is pretty good. Not off the charts good, but some of the better in the south end. Of all the fish joints along Ruston Way, it's probably the best.

Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There is a Spuds at Alki

Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nisqually pub has awesome fish and chips and is all you can eat on fridays

1 Corinthians 16:13-14
13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

2 Corinthians 4:16
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I took the Wife to Burien Fish House today, and it lived up to the expectations. :thumbsup2:

Small place in an old strip mall, but clean and the counter guy was super friendly. I got Mahi Mahi Fish Taco's, wife got two piece Fish and chips.

Damn good grilled Mahi Mahi Fish Taco's! Lots of Fish and awesome sauce. (no pun intended) :bigsmile:

The Wifes Cod fillets were tasty, she is a picky Fish and chips girl and she gave them 2 thumbs up! It was worth the drive and we will be back for more.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
I took the Wife to Burien Fish House today, and it lived up to the expectations. :thumbsup2:

Small place in an old strip mall, but clean and the counter guy was super friendly. I got Mahi Mahi Fish Taco's, wife got two piece Fish and chips.

Damn good grilled Mahi Mahi Fish Taco's! Lots of Fish and awesome sauce. (no pun intended) :bigsmile:

The Wifes Cod fillets were tasty, she is a picky Fish and chips girl and she gave them 2 thumbs up! It was worth the drive and we will be back for more.

Yeah, they do a good job there.

They started as a food truck, and got so popular, they opened a brick and mortar spot.

Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
usrifle wrote:

Yeah, they do a good job there.

They started as a food truck, and got so popular, they opened a brick and mortar spot.

I went the other day too for a Cod Po'Boy. Yummy stuff!!

Divided we fall.

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Not to derail the thread, but ‘Bok a Bok Fried Chicken & Biscuits’ next door to the Burien Fish House, is pretty good, too. They have wings, kimchi Mac & Cheese, chicken sandwiches, all kinds of stuff.

Soooo, if you have someone that’s picky, or doesn’t eat fish, you have options.

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:50 pm

NWGunner wrote:
Not to derail the thread, but ‘Bok a Bok Fried Chicken & Biscuits’ next door to the Burien Fish House, is pretty good, too. They have wings, kimchi Mac & Cheese, chicken sandwiches, all kinds of stuff.

Soooo, if you have someone that’s picky, or doesn’t eat fish, you have options.

Bok a bok is extremely good!

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Captain Cod fish truck is fantastic! They have several trucks that appear to mostly in the upper counties and eastern WA like Twisp. They have Gluten Free fish n chips also that I think tastes better than their regular batter. They post a weekly calendar on their FB page.

Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2