Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:33 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 469 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
 Cookin' with Cap'n 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Can people under 21 dine there? Daughter will be home today (19). Thanks

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yes we have a family dining area. Sorry I didn't reply earlier. I will be working tommorrow night as well.

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:39 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It's on our list, it will be my vote. But two women - I might not win the election. My wife liked the place before, so we have that going for us. :ROFLMAO:

Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There's something for everyone on our menu. If you like fried oysters, I highly recommend the Oyster Po'Boy.

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:43 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Captain90s wrote:
There's something for everyone on our menu. If you like fried oysters, I highly recommend the Oyster Po'Boy.

Oh wow...........love me a Oyster Po'Boy. Been known to eat two!

Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Glad I live way south, otherwise I might hate this thread.

Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Captain90s wrote:

I had the Bacon aioli Burger with a pint of the Kolsch. Great combo and excellent hamboigah!!

And after all these years we met (very briefly) face to face!! Dude looked busy and I was tired like hell.

I screwed up and didn't order a Po'boy to go!!

Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Captain90s wrote:

I had the Bacon aioli Burger with a pint of the Kolsch. Great combo and excellent hamboigah!!

And after all these years we met (very briefly) face to face!! Dude looked busy and I was tired like hell.

I screwed up and didn't order a Po'boy to go!!

I was indeed very busy. Sorry if I stared at you like a deer in the headlights haha. It actually wasn't until later that I realized who you were.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:04 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Captain90s wrote:

I was indeed very busy. Sorry if I stared at you like a deer in the headlights haha. It actually wasn't until later that I realized who you were.

Oh, okay....hah.....I told the waitress to tell you "Pablo" is in the house. Funny.......the burger tasted like it was special made for me :rofl9: :rofl9: It's OK I left a 4 star review on Yelp regardless.
So is the place still owned by the same people? We went in when it first opened (last year?) - place had a bit different vibe. Prices definitely keep the Mawnroe riff-raff out. :bonghit: :popcorn:

I must say I REALLY enjoyed Japan v. Korea women's curling on the big screen. Wife noticed.

Shit, should have ordered a po'boy too.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The place is still owned by the same folks, yes. When the Taproom first opened, however, they had an outside company managing the kitchen. Quality wasn't great, so that's when they took over the kitchen completely and hired Chef Chapter.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:51 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Will need an excuse to drive to Monroe and get the po boy. Starving.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Will need an excuse to drive to Monroe and get the po boy. Starving.

The po-boy IS the excuse!! Time's-a-wastin, boy, gitcher butt in gear and git over there!

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Stuck in Redmond, so I was forced to eat a Reuben.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hate to break it to you two, but the Oyster Po'Boy was a special for last weekend, it's gone now. This weekend we did a Shrimp Po'boy, started on Friday, and sold out by the end of Saturday.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:22 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I just checked the menu....I need me some Fish Taco's, Yum.
:thumbsup2:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 469 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next