I made cookies 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I am still puzzled by this thread...

But Ops, you made me laugh with the blending in comment. :bigsmile:

Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Make enough to share. Always have more dough on hand.

http://komonews.com/news/offbeat/couple ... police-say

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:

They disappear down the gullet too easy.

To be honest we know you get help putting them away

It was a Night Op in the library with an AK Pistol by TW...

Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Kids are growed up and gone. I want a cookie, but have no excuse to make them and would have no help eating them. Already fat. Dang it.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:12 am

But you can freeze cookie dough. Which means you can bake 4 cookies, and freeze the rest of the dough batch divided up in several bags, so you can make several sets of just a few cookies at once whenever you need to.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WanderingWalrus wrote:
But you can freeze cookie dough. Which means you can bake 4 cookies, and freeze the rest of the dough batch divided up in several bags, so you can make several sets of just a few cookies at once whenever you need to.

You're a Fatty-enabler! (I'll do it!)

FJB

Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:42 pm

I'm a general enabler. I'm just particularly good with food.

Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Neighbors love cookies. Don't hold back, cook the whole batch.

Pretty soon the neighbor will get used to you showing up with a cold beer and most likely appreciates it, but if you show up with warm cookies, you will get a grin out of them like never seen by handing over a cold fizzy.

Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Old Growth wrote:
Neighbors love cookies. Don't hold back, cook the whole batch.

Pretty soon the neighbor will get used to you showing up with a cold beer and most likely appreciates it, but if you show up with warm cookies, you will get a grin out of them like never seen by handing over a cold fizzy.

Next door neighbor is a diabetic so I ran some things by there the first few times after moving here and got turned away. Kind of fell off after that. And while he drinks... I don't. Lost my appetite for it when I lost a slew of friends to alcohol related accidents, and after BOTH my ex-wives took the tumble into the tumbler. (I'm hard on wimminz I guess). I also have to acknowledge my own weaknesses: I could very easily drink to excess and was headed that way in my youff.

The rest of the oltspeepol that live around me can't eat sweets either, for one health reason or another...and the two or three younger couples near me.. well let's just say...we have philosophical differences. :bigsmile:

Thing is... I used to make freezer cookie dough so I could pop in a few rounds when my daughter came over. Guess I'll just have to get back into the habit. (note to self: need bigger belt)

Dan360 here on the boards was talking about sfogliatella and I may have to get some fillo dough and give that a shot.

FJB

Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Dan360 here on the boards was talking about sfogliatella

Gezundheight!!

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

FJB

Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:

I'm gong to hell for laughing. :ROFLMAO:

Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3