Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 I'll Be Unavailable While I run to the store 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

so I can make Spaghetti tacos!

https://imgur.com/gallery/P0AH1iB

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat May 12, 2018 1:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Damn it Jim now I am thinking of making Chick parm Tacos with the Parm taco shell

It was a Night Op in the library with an AK Pistol by TW...

Sat May 12, 2018 3:51 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Oh my god. Yes.

Sat May 12, 2018 4:17 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How about a chupaqueso?

You will need a good teflon skillet, a fairly sharp teflon spatula, some sharp cheddar, some fresh Parmesan, and some Monterrey Jack cheese.

Grate about a half-cup of cheddar and a half-cup of jack.
Heat the skillet, and spread the cheddar evenly in the pan.
You should have an eight-inch diameter circle of grated cheese, with a little bit of pan showing through here and there.
As the pan gets hotter the cheese will obviously melt. Then it will toast, and you'll get cheese-grease floating on top of melted cheddar, itself on top of a layer of crusty toasted cheddar.
Start lifting around the edges with the spatula. You'll soon reach a point (you'll know, trust me) when the structural integrity of the crusty-toasty cheese allows you to flip the whole thing over.
(Speaking of "over," this is often the point where you'll get frustrated and decide to start over.)
After toasting side two for a moment, flip it again so the "smooth" side is down, and the recently toasted side is up.
You now have a cheese shell sizzling in a puddle of cheese grease.
It's still flexible, but much longer and it won't be, so you'll have to work fast.
Add the Jack cheese and a sprinkle of Parmesan, and then tri-fold the cheddar-shell around it.
Slide it out of the pan onto your plate.

It's called a "chupaqueso" either because you can suck (chupa) the cheese (queso) out of the middle as you crunch away, or because this cheese (queso) thing you made sucks (chupa).

For added flavor you might try adding cooked-and-crumbled bacon with the jack and Parmesan.
In this case you'll end up with a chupaqueso con tocino, or, as it's often pronounced in my house, "chupaqueso con SWEET TRADER OF PORK BELLIES THERE'S BACON IN THIS THING chomp chomp AAARGH I BURNED MY MOUTH slurp gulp chomp."

The Right to Buy Weapons Is the Right to Be Free

Sat May 12, 2018 6:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]