Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:41 am

Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Bird dog reviews for Korthals Wirehaired Pointing Griffons? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hey there, moving to a house with a large yard so finally getting a bird dog. Based on research I've done I'm interested in the Korthals Griffon as I like to do upland and some occasional waterfowl. I want a dog that won't shed hairs everywhere and is versatile.

Anyone have any experience with this breed? I love the English Pointers and Brittanies but they shed like crazy. Not interested in poodles or labs. Another breed I'm thinking about is the Irish Water Spaniel, but they have some health issues.

What we are doing next
The Gun Safety Action Plan will continue to expand and evolve to ensure that King County is doing everything in power to stop senseless gun violence and make our communities safer. We value you as a partner in this fight and hope you will share your ideas and solutions with us here.
State law restricts our ability to enact many common sense changes that would go a long way toward preventing mass shootings.
Which is why:
It's time to lead or get out of the way
The Washington State Legislature enacted a preemptive ban on local jurisdictions from making laws that might limit the sale or possession of firearms in our state.
If the state preemption law is repealed, the King County Gun Safety Action Plan will immediately:
Ban semi-automatic, high velocity weapons: Ban the sale and possession of semi-automatic, high velocity weapons
Ban high capacity ammunition magazines: Ban the sale and possession of high capacity ammunition magazines

Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]