Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:22 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Grays Harbor Salmon Regulations Change 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just got a late email from WFDW about the salmon catch change that goes into affect tomorrow Nov 16th!!!
One Coho per day, the link does not differentiate between hatchery or unclipped hatchery fish...

https://fortress.wa.gov/dfw/erules/efis ... sp?id=2434

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:facepalm2:

but no effect to the injuns because "its life" b/s but yet they toss em like garbage

Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:23 pm

cmica wrote:
:facepalm2:

but no effect to the injuns because "its life" b/s but yet they toss em like garbage

Yup, they waste so much. That's why people drop hay bails off bridges to take down their nets

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well that’s why they couldn’t get a total closure for non tribals. Could you imagine the repercussions of them shutting it down to the whites but leaving it open for the Indians?

Where’s our 50 phuking percent????

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:13 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Caveman Jim wrote:
Well that’s why they couldn’t get a total closure for non tribals. Could you imagine the repercussions of them shutting it down to the whites but leaving it open for the Indians?

What about us mulattos?

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:15 pm
Profile WWW

dreadi wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:

What about us mulattos?

You get mulatte's

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:40 pm

Caveman Jim wrote:

There shouldn't be any percentages at all. Everyone should have the same rules. Netting shouldnt happen at the mouth of rivers either, it should be up stream further

Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:

What about us mulattos?

Well no disrespect Sir, meant other than tribal... Tribals lump us all in the white box. Sorry :bigsmile:

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Last edited by Caveman Jim on Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:

There shouldn't be any percentages at all. Everyone should have the same rules. Netting shouldnt happen at the mouth of rivers either, it should be up stream further

In these times netting should NOT BE ALLOWED, IMHO.
Have you been following the fiasco in the Columbia river? A law to get the nets out was passed, it was acceptable to both Wa & Or fish commissions, the Columbia river Endorsement fee (TAX) was shoved down our throats and the damn nets are STILL IN!!!

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:23 pm

Caveman Jim wrote:
Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:

In these times netting should NOT BE ALLOWED, IMHO.
Have you been following the fiasco in the Columbia river? A law to get the nets out was passed, it was acceptable to both Wa & Or fish commissions, the Columbia river Endorsement fee (TAX) was shoved down our throats and the damn nets are STILL IN!!!

I'm definitely not for the nets, but if it helps open areas and days for us it could be good for us. They should fish like we have to.

Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well you see, that’s the whole thing, the bureaucrats down in Oregon are the ones that are kowtowing to the commercial fishers Big $$$, it’s all about money to them, damn the resources, damn the costs because they’re not planting more fish anyways due to “hatchery reform” (which is bogus and another story).
It’s just like fighting antigun politicians, they don’t GAF what’s right or wrong, they do WHATEVER THEY WANT.

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:41 am

They should fish like they used to, with homade woven nets and the fish buckets. If they want to play the traditional card then they should traditionally fish. Just my humble opinion. I don’t deny their rights, just let’s make it fair.

Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I’ve been parroting that same thought for 30 years.

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]