Switch to full style
Your hunting and fishing destination!
Post a reply

NEW YORK WHITETAILS

Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:55 pm

Yesterday was opening day for deer. It snowed Thursday night when I arrived, about six inches of snow fell.
My brother got a doe at 7.30. At 8.00 the guy's son he he rents from shot a decent buck.
Around 10.00 my second son shot a coyote and early afternoon my oldest son shot a doe. There was a bunch of deer out there, we will be out there again about 6.30 tomorrow. Morning.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: NEW YORK WHITETAILS

Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:58 pm

Dang, you guys don't waste any time! Congratulations!

Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:21 am

Sweet! Dang........snow!!

Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:25 am

My brother shot this one, my 2nd son got a coyote and my other son got a doe as well yesterday.

There was a lot of shooting all around us this morning.

Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:53 pm

We have been seeing deer every day, waiting for closer shots. The weather got cold, it was 2 degrees below zero this morning. This afternoon it got up to 18 degrees, there is about six inches of snow on the ground.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:54 pm

We have been seeing deer every day, waiting for closer shots. The weather got cold, it was 2 degrees below zero this morning. This afternoon it got up to 18 degrees, there is about six inches of snow on the ground.

Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:20 pm

Only have white tail available in this game unit.
So of course the mule bucks are taunting us.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:29 pm

I just returned back her in Washington state yesterday afternoon. We do alright. My brother got that doe, my oldest son short a buck and a doe, I shot a buck and a doe, my second done shot a coyote. The New Yorkistan season ends next Tuesday.
We cut up the deer, grind some of it, made some deer jerky and cut a lot of steaks and cubed stew meat.

Looking forward to next deer season back there. We could of taken a bunch more deer, but how much do you need.
I will probably stay for the whole season next year, what a bargin , only $100 for a non-resident small & big game license and $10 apiece for doe tags.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:36 pm

Dang, it sounds like your family brought a lot of meat home!

Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:45 pm

My second son shot a doe the Saturday after I returned to Washington.

Here is the buck my son shot.
Post a reply