FIGHT It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:36 am

Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 WTS Gun T-shirts.....New Style added 09/14! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

These first four are $5 each, I am not going to stock these anymore, sizes and qtys are limited, PM for availability

The rest of these are $10 each, I have most of them in M-3XL, but PM me for availability

New Style, I only have a few of them and only in XL

another new design, this one inspired and designed by Foothills Don

I only have them in Large and XL, price is $12, due to the extra colors

our newest design, I have these in Dusty Brown (close to FDE) in L, XL and 2XL $10

New Style Shirt,limited quantities in L & XL, black only PM me for details just restocked, I now have them in 2XL as well

Mickey Mouse AR-15 Shirts, limited quantities in L & XL, Dusty Brown (FDE) only PM me for details

New Shirt Style in Med-3XL

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Last edited by TINCANBANDIT on Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:35 am, edited 11 times in total.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:53 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:bump2:

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:48 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:thumbsup2:

Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:12 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

thumbsup

Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:06 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
Christmas is coming, you may want to consider buying one of these for a gift

These first four are $5 each, I am not going to stock these anymore, sizes and qtys are limited, PM for availabiliy

The rest of these are $10 each, I have most of them in M-3XL, but PM me for availability

Hi Casey, how's things been with you brother? I don't know if I spoke about this before but I really like long sleeve T-shirts because of my fair skin, is there any chance to get some of these popular logos on some long sleeves?

Jim Sr.

If you are free to be a freedom hating progressive Liberal scuzbucket - Thank a man with a gun!!!

"You are either with us...as Americans. Or, You are against us. There is no IN BETWEEN." ???

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

Last edited by Caveman Jim on Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:thumbsup2:

Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:49 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rene asked me to create shirts with this statement on the back, anyone else want to pre-order?

Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:40 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:anyone:

Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:41 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

update to the original post

also considering this shirt design, what do you guys think?

Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:27 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

White shirt, black lettering as in the graphic? I like.

"I love Girl Scout Crack!" ~ usrifle

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

new shirt style available, see the original post

Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:54 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:bump2:

Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:50 am
Profile WWW

shirt #3 at the top( ball ammo): do you have that shirt in size XL?

Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:cheers2:

Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:48 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I found a new idea for a shirt, what do you guys think??

Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:06 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next