Switch to full style
https://www.fesselmenfirearms.com/
Post a reply

We're Moving Soon

Thu May 10, 2018 10:40 am

Thanks to my great customers, it is now time to relocate into a little larger retail space. The new space is in a great high traffic location, we are currently in the process of getting everything setup and with any luck we hope to be open June 1st in the new location. Fixtures arriving soon. Watch for updates

Re: Were Moving Soon

Thu May 10, 2018 4:52 pm

Dang I was hoping it would be further north, since I heard rumor you had a RIA 10mm HC

Thu May 10, 2018 5:23 pm

Nice!!! Congrats Troy!

Fri May 11, 2018 9:40 am

Wait. What? I like you being right down the street. My friendly local gun store guy. Where you going? Hopefully still in Tenino?

Re: We're Moving Soon

Fri May 11, 2018 5:05 pm

Grand Mound area, only about 6 minutes from the current shop. If all goes as planned the new shop will be open June 1st

This RIA HC 10mm's are nice, I will be getting more in and hopefully I will be adding one to my personal collection very soon

Re: We're Moving Soon

Sat May 12, 2018 6:33 am

Fesselmenfirearms wrote:Grand Mound area, only about 6 minutes from the current shop. If all goes as planned the new shop will be open June 1st

This RIA HC 10mm's are nice, I will be getting more in and hopefully I will be adding one to my personal collection very soon

Yes I have one already if I was not in the middle of repairing damage from termites and carpender ants and residing the house I could afford to come pick up that one too. I want an other one to make into a copy of the Jokers pistol
Post a reply