Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:28 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 New dealer accounts setup! 
FFL / Dealer

In a major step in the right direction, I've been fortunate enough to be made a direct dealer for Browning, Winchester and High Standard firearms and accessories. Looking for a new A or X Bolt rifle or A5 or Super X3 shotgun for the hunting season? Give me an opportunity to get what you want without having to deal with the big box store down the street from me! Also with High Standard, I can get new model HS-22 pistols as well as repair parts for legacy pistols such as the Duramatic and Military models for example.

Thanks! :patriot:

Josh

Last edited by Pacific Armament Co. on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:21 am
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

What is your opinion of the new High Standard .22 pistols such as the Victor?

Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:54 am
FFL / Dealer

To be honesty, all of my dealings with High Standard have been with the older models. Part of the reason for my dealer account was so I COULD get parts for the legacy models. That all being said my opinion is two fold, part one says for the money spent compared to a Buckmark or a Ruger MkIII or 22/45, I'd hope they'd be as good as the originals or better and second, at least from previous experience, I've always shot a High Standard the best, personally. Buckmarks are 2nd and Ruger is 3rd place to me. Something about the fit and finish that has always impressed me with those pistols over the others. Biggest downside is the 8 to 12 week lead time on a new build but like how we just wrapped up the main bullseye leagues for the year, now would be a great time to get one ordered if you wanted it in time for the next season.

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:11 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]