Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:41 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next
 OFFICIAL WaGuns 2018 New Years Day Shoot at ESC 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I’ll finish panic packing tomorrow AM and forget half of my shit.

Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:19 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
I’ll finish panic packing tomorrow AM and forget half of my shit.

Don't worry if you bring what I forget, and I bring what you forget it will work out in the end. :bigsmile:

Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:47 pm

Looking forward to the Taco Soup Chris!

Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pineapple wrote:
Looking forward to the Taco Soup Chris!

It’s been simmering on low all night. ;)

NRA Range Safety Officer
NSSF Member
SAF Defender's Club - Life member
US Navy - 1976-1982

Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:02 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

I’m headed southbound ... it’s not looking good.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
I'm guessing that I'm not the only one who felt like he/she spent half the day today getting ready for tomorrow . . . ?

:crybaby:

Yeah, I spent way more time getting my stuff together than I had anticipated. Turns out I'm not as organized as I used to be.

Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
I’m headed southbound ... it’s not looking good.

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:02 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

I’m here, sunny and cold!

Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:20 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ETA 11:17am.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Had a wonderful time. Got to meet a lot of people and put faces to names. We had to bug out early and did not have time to help clean up so we chipped in a donation for the site & events.

To Dan, Steve and all the wonderful volunteers who made this event work, thank you!

Had an awesome time trying some different guns. Steve and OlyDemon(sp?) Let me try their CZs which I've been eyeing one for a while. Also, Dan and I combined our Tavors for a suppressed Israeli table which was cool. People got to try the old gen Tavor and the new gen Tavor and compare them with cans. Was very fun. Also we learned by trying both Tavors that the Amend2 mags do NOT work in them, so we learned something new. I also learned some new info on my Tavor I did not know before.
Got to try a semi auto 7.62x54r ak-style gun. Very interesting.

Everyone was very friendly and the food was great.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Outstanding!! :wagwoot:

I didn't catch all the names so apologies to everyone I miss but...

Thanks Massive and Madpick for setting this up! :thumbsup2:

Thanks dreadi, cdoniguian, and all those who brought food to share! :cheers2:
Special thanks to Lucas, Lydia, cdoniguian, and all those who "worked the kitchen" :bow: :drool:
Very special thanks to Toys for bringing the heat!! thumbsup

And thanks to all who came out, shared, guns, ammo, food and fun to made this another great NYS! :wavey:

:wagwoot:

Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I had an absolute blast and since I'm getting old and names escape me I will just "blanket" Thank You to everyone who made this possible. I think the best part of the day for me personally was letting Cdonigan's Son & Wife shoot my NAA Mini, I really hope they got as much joy out of shooting as I did watching them.

Steve thank you for letting me shoot your Trapdoor, that was fucking cool!!!!

P.S. I didn't get your PM about the open top until now and wish I would have seen it earlier..............DAMMIT!!!

P.P.S. Mashie your a prick for making me shoot that fucking 3" Shell with one hell of a goddam hangover..... :angryfire:

Last edited by zombie66 on Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Big Poppy and his twin showed up, and let himself be known. his twin had to sit out though

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:53 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Holy crap... I am POOPED, but man was that awesome. Great weather (especially compared to some other years) great people and great food. We had some good tannerite volleys as well. Thanks for everybody who came out to help us ring in the new year. It was great to see some new faces out there.

All of you guys (and girls... and mashman) all make WaGuns an amazing community. You guys can give Steve, the mods and I all the thanks you want, but it's US who thank YOU. Events like this are our way of saying thanks. We can think of no better way than to spend the day shooting with friends (and Ops).

Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:58 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Holy crap... I am POOPED, but man was that awesome. Great weather (especially compared to some other years) great people and great food. We had some good tannerite volleys as well. Thanks for everybody who came out to help us ring in the new year. It was great to see some new faces out there.

All of you guys (and girls... and mashman) all make WaGuns an amazing community. You guys can give Steve, the mods and I all the thanks you want, but it's US who thank YOU. Events like this are our way of saying thanks. We can think of no better way than to spend the day shooting with friends (and Ops).

As the newest Mod I will say your welcome LOL

Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next