Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:54 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 OFFICIAL WaGuns 2018 New Years Day Shoot at ESC 
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

lunacite wrote:
kellybachand wrote:
I know that one of my guests hit the left one with his first shot to set it off. He was going to be walking home if he missed.

I would have sworn I hit it first shot with my savage also.

With the number of people firing, it's possible that multiple rounds were there within a fraction of a second leaving multiple people with the "Yes, I shot it!" feeling. We may never know.

About, facebook, twitter, wiki

Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:39 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

kellybachand wrote:
lunacite wrote:
kellybachand wrote:
I know that one of my guests hit the left one with his first shot to set it off. He was going to be walking home if he missed.

With the number of people firing, it's possible that multiple rounds were there within a fraction of a second leaving multiple people with the "Yes, I shot it!" feeling. We may never know.

I vote that Kelly can't bring any more FA Glock 19 SBR's with 1,200 rpm cyclic rates. I had to go home and take a cold shower after hearing that thing fire.

Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sinus211 wrote:
kellybachand wrote:
lunacite wrote:
kellybachand wrote:

I vote that Kelly can't bring any more FA Glock 19 SBR's with 1,200 rpm cyclic rates. I had to go home and take a cold shower after hearing that thing fire.

i say that kelly does a group buy on the backplates for us all. lol

Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:49 pm

sinus211 wrote:
kellybachand wrote:
lunacite wrote:
kellybachand wrote:

ppssshhhhhh. I do what I want (after setting up a business, getting permission from various government entities, and giving the ATF right of entry to places I don't like to mention).

Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:50 pm

kellybachand wrote:

ppssshhhhhh. I do what I want (after setting up a business, getting permission from various government entities, and giving the ATF right of entry to places I don't like to mention).

Was your ATF Investigator....Pleasant?

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:02 pm
Profile WWW

dreadi wrote:
kellybachand wrote:

Was your ATF Investigator....Pleasant?

I got through it, it's one of the necessary evils if you are an FFL.

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
RENCORP wrote:
Highway wrote:
Did anyone bring full auto to this shoot?

Pretty hard to run full auto in a state where it is illegal to own or operate same.

Rules and regulations much ?

Rene.. You were not there. Show up sometime, shoot some guns, have some food.

I had to work. 10 -7. Totally sucked.

I apologize for both having to work, and not knowing that there was a way for an FFL dealer to own and run full auto in Washington.

Question for those who know ..................

Is there any other way to own and shoot full auto in Washington state for Joe average, or is it just a class 4 FFL, and folks who still own grandfathered weapons ?

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sinus211 wrote:
kellybachand wrote:
lunacite wrote:
kellybachand wrote:

I heard rumor that after the shooting of the Glock you were in the porta potty and everyone could hear "OH baby Oh yeah" coming from the porta potty. I hope it was about the gun anyway

It was a Night Op in the library with an AK Pistol by TW...

Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
On another note, we had a bit of a table shortage yesterday and our "FREE SHIT" pile was overflowing into a pile of PIF prizes that were waiting to be delivered.

One of those PIF prizes was 100 rounds of 12-gauge ammo in an ammo can:

It appears that someone thought this was part of the "FREE SHIT" pile (an understandable mistake) and took my "don't be shy" advice. However, we do need this back so we can deliver it to the PIF winner, which was db-elwood.

Would whoever accidentally took this please send a PM to either me, db-elwood, PMB or Massivedesign? We can then figure out how to get it delivered.

Thank you!

:wagwoot:

Note to self: Next year, bring more tables. :bigsmile:

Unfortunately no one seems to be fessing up.

Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

shotgun shells are over rated. if no one comes forward. I can give a 50rd box of 9mm

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
Go big or go home, Glenn! :ROFLMAO:

P.S. That's Patriot Ordnance . . . not Para.

Yep, too quick typing with para on my mind.
Unfortunately.....cost is now over $5k and a NEMO Recon 300 WM will be ordered shortly, next couple of weeks then a bit to have built.
Shit ton of research, closest to best option.
200 of 400+ pieces of brass got dropped in SS tumbler last night to start building loads for it.

Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:04 am

db-elwood wrote:
MadPick wrote:
On another note, we had a bit of a table shortage yesterday and our "FREE SHIT" pile was overflowing into a pile of PIF prizes that were waiting to be delivered.

One of those PIF prizes was 100 rounds of 12-gauge ammo in an ammo can:

It appears that someone thought this was part of the "FREE SHIT" pile (an understandable mistake) and took my "don't be shy" advice. However, we do need this back so we can deliver it to the PIF winner, which was db-elwood.

Would whoever accidentally took this please send a PM to either me, db-elwood, PMB or Massivedesign? We can then figure out how to get it delivered.

Thank you!

:wagwoot:

Note to self: Next year, bring more tables. :bigsmile:

Unfortunately no one seems to be fessing up.

Anyone yet?

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:23 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

guessing we got a thief on hand

offer still stands on a box of 9mm

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That's a sad state of affairs when a member makes a "Mistake" and then won't fess up. :facepalm2:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm guessing it may be a 'friend' of a member....someone that tagged along....

Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next