Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:48 am


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar




Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Cerakote 
Author Message
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
User avatar
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Location: Tacoma, Washington
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014
Posts: 5759
Bill at https://tap-rack.com/ likes to switch things up and keep people on their toes. The same Q5 is now Burnt Bronze.

Attachment:
DSC_2213.jpg


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
BLACK HAMMER ARMS
1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms


Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:19 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 17869
Real Name: Paco X
How many flavors of FDE are there and what flavor do you supply?

Have a 7" machined hanguard. Need to match PSA/Magpul light color FDE. TIA.

_________________
“Individual liberty and freedom are not outmoded concepts”
I am a gun owner. I am stereotyped.


Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:32 am
Profile
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
User avatar
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Location: Tacoma, Washington
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014
Posts: 5759
Pablo wrote:
How many flavors of FDE are there and what flavor do you supply?

Have a 7" machined hanguard. Need to match PSA/Magpul light color FDE. TIA.



Cerakote offers Magpul FDE and a few other FDE flavors. All can be hand for the right price. :bigsmile:

_________________
BLACK HAMMER ARMS
1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms


Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:18 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 17869
Real Name: Paco X
dreadi wrote:
Pablo wrote:
How many flavors of FDE are there and what flavor do you supply?

Have a 7" machined hanguard. Need to match PSA/Magpul light color FDE. TIA.



Cerakote offers Magpul FDE and a few other FDE flavors. All can be hand for the right price. :bigsmile:


Why is my middle name whipping boy when I read that slowly?

I will see what the closest match is. The light FDE is more like sand or buff colored dirt. Not at all sure where the dark name comes from.

_________________
“Individual liberty and freedom are not outmoded concepts”
I am a gun owner. I am stereotyped.


Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:38 am
Profile
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
User avatar
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Location: Tacoma, Washington
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014
Posts: 5759
Pablo wrote:
dreadi wrote:
Pablo wrote:
How many flavors of FDE are there and what flavor do you supply?

Have a 7" machined hanguard. Need to match PSA/Magpul light color FDE. TIA.



Cerakote offers Magpul FDE and a few other FDE flavors. All can be hand for the right price. :bigsmile:


Why is my middle name whipping boy when I read that slowly?

I will see what the closest match is. The light FDE is more like sand or buff colored dirt. Not at all sure where the dark name comes from.


Internet and reading are a funny combination. :wink05:

The "dark" is odd to me as well. I don't see colors matching across the interpretations of "flat" or "earth" either. Perhaps it's similar to the understanding of "flesh tone".

_________________
BLACK HAMMER ARMS
1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms


Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:43 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
User avatar
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Location: Tacoma, Washington
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014
Posts: 5759
This Wingmaster was rescued from a neglected life by its current owner, then placed into my hands for tender loving care.

Attachment:
DSC_2320-4.jpg


Before
Image


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
BLACK HAMMER ARMS
1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms


Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:06 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Mason/Kitsap County Demilitarized Zone
Joined: Wed Aug 7, 2013
Posts: 4535
Real Name: William Foster
Wingmaster is second best 870 ever made. I love the contrast between barrel/receiver!

_________________
"To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee! For hates sake I spit my last breath at thee! "
Capt. Ahab

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."



Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!


Image


Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:29 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.641s | 16 Queries | GZIP : On ]