Switch to full style
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/
Post a reply

Re: Pink Party!

Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:48 pm

You should do a BCG in pink and have the inside of the ejection port cover engraved "they're all pink on the inside." Bet you'd get some good laughs at the range.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:08 pm

:ROFLMAO:

Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:20 am

Since you guys are comedians, I know you're used to getting paid in laughs but, laughs don't put gas in truck.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:24 am

dreadi wrote:Since you guys are comedians, I know you're used to getting paid in laughs but, laughs don't put gas in truck.

I THINK they are telling you in secret code you should have a similar thread, but guns in camo colors since 1900.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:44 am

dreadi wrote:Since you guys are comedians, I know you're used to getting paid in laughs but, laughs don't put gas in truck.

Actually, I think the idea, the pics, and the marketing are fantastic, nicely done! :thumbsup2:

I was just teasing about the Think Pink title to the thread; I thought I'd tease you a bit, AND bump the thread....

Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:56 am

So disappointed, I thought there would be hookers involved...

Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:43 am

I like the pink BCG idea. That's something that could take off.

We're just trying to help with ideas Dana. Looks like polka dots and plaid has been done.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:52 am

Ok. I like plaid.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:05 am

Pablo wrote:Ok. I like plaid.

:plusone: The plaid is awesome!

Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:05 am

You guys really like plaid??

Clearly a point against legalized marijuana :bonghit:

Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:13 am

NWGunner wrote:

Actually, I think the idea, the pics, and the marketing are fantastic, nicely done! :thumbsup2:

I was just teasing about the Think Pink title to the thread; I thought I'd tease you a bit, AND bump the thread....

I don't get it. :bigsmile:

Arisaka wrote:You guys really like plaid??

Clearly a point against legalized marijuana :bonghit:

Some people's clans have swagger about them and their tartan is representative of it.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:15 am

Pablo wrote:

I THINK they are telling you in secret code you should have a similar thread, but guns in camo colors since 1900.

Oh there will be a thread....don't fret.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:03 am

MMalleck wants a tinny winny pink polkadot bikini. Bump for his secret desires.

Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:48 pm

I'm pretty down to do a bcg in pink, but I'm sure it will quickly look like shit after shooting it.

Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:00 pm

Mediumrarechicken wrote:I'm pretty down to do a bcg in pink, but I'm sure it will quickly look like shit after shooting it.

Post a reply