Switch to full style
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/
Post a reply

You're Not Marching For My Life

Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:17 am

Thanks, y’all.

Y’all can hate on my top scoop of sherbet all you want. My bottom scoop of bubble gum too. I decided to have some flash back memories of my mom taking me to 31 Flavors when I was knee high to a grasshopper. That double decker was full of good old memories!

Mother and Son Tax

Re: You're Not Marching For My Life

Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:25 am

Well, I'm just glad it wasn't dick flavored

Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:37 am

dreadi wrote:Thanks, y’all.

Y’all can hate on my top scoop of sherbet all you want. My bottom scoop of bubble gum too. I decided to have some flash back memories of my mom taking me to 31 Flavors when I was knee high to a grasshopper. That double decker was full of good old memories!

Mother and Son Tax

oh the bottom was bubble gum? that's good then. that evens out the sherbet...

Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:02 pm

That sugar load explains all the hair growth. Great pictures.

Man, I do love me some butter pecan ice cream. My inner fat white dude wanting to bust out all over.

Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:10 pm

Arisaka wrote:Well, I'm just glad it wasn't dick flavored

:ROFLMAO: You can always count on Ray to bring dicks into the picture :ROFLMAO:

Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:18 pm

Duke EB wrote:

Hey, Dana is the one who pulled out the dick first

Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:28 pm

Arisaka wrote:
Duke EB wrote:

Hey, Dana is the one who pulled out the dick first

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: True true :thumbsup2:

Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:30 pm

There was enough food coloring in them there two scoops to change your ethnicity over to a hybrid frozen Norwegian / Korean mix.

You're Not Marching For My Life

Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:52 pm

Recently I was in San Francisco and catching up with a colleague that is not in the firearms industry. After telling him that I opened up a gunsmithing business, he asked me for my opinion on a few different issues relating to gun control. “Do you believe that assault weapons should less available?” he said. My initial response was, “I can assault you with any rifle.” He went on to refine his question to be about AR pattern rifles. My response was of course “No. I use them to put meat on the table and so do many other people.”

Later in the conversation he asked, “Well don’t you think there should be some give?” I said, “No, we’ve given enough over the years and never get anything back.” He said, “When has the NRA given on anything?” I told him about the National Firearms Act of 1934, the Gun Control Act of 1968, and the Firearms Owners Protection Act of 1986. Unfortunately we were interrupted and were not able to finish our good conversation.

This is an image of me enjoying frozen custard at FK Frozen Custard in San Francisco.

Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:07 pm

Awesomeness, Dana.
Post a reply