Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:23 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Cerberus Traing Group - 2023 Schedule 

...is live...mostly.

Got a few more courses and some description details to work over, but for the most part it is good to go.

New courses;

With the shoot house up and running, will be adding CQB courses, both basic and Force on Force
Vehicle Operations - Working in and around vehicles

Out with the old...apparently this vehicle has made the rounds to Chicago, New York, Detroit and LA. Unperforated vehicles being hauled in...

Attachment:
shotup.jpg

There are courses such as NVG and others that are not on the schedule, as we couldn't fit everything in...but are available for your group.
As of now, I have 3 separate groups that train with us, along with 3 schools and 2 churches who took advantage of the free active-shooter training. If you have a group that likes to train together and wants something especially formatted for your group, contact me direct and we can put it together for you.

Jon Dufrense will be back four times next year. We'll be teaming up with him to present CQB and CQB-Night Vision, along with a pistol shooting course from him.
Bill Blowers will be back with a Dot Pistol course
Bill Rapier of Amtac will here in May doing a Pistol Combatives course, which is a combination of pistol and blade work.
Chuck Pressburg will be presenting a 4 day run of his No Fail Pistol and No Fail Rifle classes
Fieldcraft will also be back with a night vision course.

Our last range scheduled course is this coming weekend, but we still have groups coming out well into November...then it's inside for the armorer classes.

Instructors;

Dusty Vorce; 3 tour combat Marine Vet, that included building door-busting CQB, vehicle assault, QRF (Quick Reaction Force), and specialized missions.

Attachment:
Dusty.jpg

Morgan Gamble; With well over 25 years of shooting experience. He has a well-developed ability to distill concepts into instruction that anyone can understand, from novice to experienced, helping any shooter advance their skills and especially in confidence.

Attachment:
Morgan.jpg

Next year, our 6th year is shaping up to be better yet...as we say...tomorrow, do better than today. We're continuing to up our game...now, up yours...

https://cerberus-training.com/

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NRA Life Member

Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:51 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]