Switch to full style
https://cerberus-training.com/
Post a reply

10 Years ago today...

Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:18 am

Was 10 years ago today 2 friends of mine were murdered in Lakewood Washington...four Officers altogether.

I got a call from a close friend that day, asking if I had heard.

I had met Mark several times when I was training and teaching firearms through CJTC, and Greg as well through CJTC.

Greg, was always the smiley type...can't recall him ever having a bad day.

Mark, always got a lot of good training points from him.

Never met Tina or Ronnie.

Hard day...hard funeral...was the most haunting rendition of Amazing Grace I ever heard...haven't gone to another one since.

Forever is it etched in to me.

Rest in true Peace....fellow brothers and sister.

shrine.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: 10 Years ago today...

Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:21 am

A bumper sticker I had made.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:33 am

Thanks for reminding us of that tragedy Steve. It's hard to believe it's been 10 years already. 4 good officers taken by a cowardly criminal, their names should never be forgotten.

Rest in peace. :flag:

Sergeant Mark Renninger .

Officer Tina Griswold

Officer Ronald Owens

Officer Greg Richards

Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:48 am

A great showing of support that day from our Brothers and Sisters from the North;

RCMP's.JPG

Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:35 pm

Was a very sad day to say the least. RIP officers.

Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:13 pm

Tina used to be married to my first cousin. Heartbreakingly, soon after her death, my cousin passed away in a diving accident leaving their daughter without a biological mother/father.

Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:08 pm

Great reminder, Steve, thank you. I saw a story on the news tonight about this, and yes it's hard to believe that it's been ten years already.

RIP, officers.
Post a reply