|READ BEFORE POSTING: Rules for the Classifieds
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||MadPick [ Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:01 pm ]|
|Post subject:||READ BEFORE POSTING: Rules for the Classifieds|
These rules are subject to change as needed. We reserve the right to remove any post at any time! Failure to follow the rules can result in anything ranging from a friendly PM, to deletion of your post or thread, an official board warning, a temporary ban, and even a permanent ban.
Rules For Selling, Trading and Buying
1) THREAD TITLES: Post either WTS (Want-to-Sell), WTT (Want-to-Trade) or WTB (Want-to-Buy) and the name of the item in all titles.
2) PRICE: If you are selling your item, you must post a price somewhere within your original post. For example, $500 or best offer. Auctions are not allowed. An exception can be made if the user managing the ad is a business and has specific MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policies that prohibit them from posting certain pricing. If this is the case, it should be noted in the ad.
3) CLOSING YOUR THREAD: If your item sells or gets traded, or you decide to no longer sell the item, please lock your thread by editing your original post and clicking "Lock" See: How to close your thread. This includes "sold pending funds" (SPF) transactions and pending trades; they should also be locked. If the deal falls through, PM a moderator and the thread will be resurrected.
4) PICTURES: Please post pictures. If not able to post, state so in original thread. Here is a handy picture posting tutorial: How to Post Photos.
5) LOCATION: Make sure that your location (city) is in your profile and visible to others. If you don't want to do that for some reason, then include your location or desired meeting area in the original post.
6) INFORMATION: Include as many details and as much information about the item into the original post as possible.
7) BUMP: DO NOT BUMP your WTS/WTT/WTB ad more than once every 48 hours unless one of the following is true:
1) There has been a price reduction of at least $25 on items priced at $1000 or less, and $50 on items priced above $1000. Your original post must maintain the original price as well as the reduced price. -or-
2) You are directly replying to a relevant question posted in the thread.
Do not bump simply to say, "PM'S REPLIED TO" or "BUMPED FOR PICTURES."
NOTE: This rule does not apply to PIF (Paying It Forward) threads.
Definition of "bumping": "Bumping" your WTS/WTT/WTB thread means replying to it, or using the forum "bump" function.
8) PAPERWORK: Please remember to include all buyer requirements such as CPL, WAC CARD, DL, etc. if applicable.
9) DEALER AND C&R SALES:
- If you are a dealer please include that info in your ad as well. Specify whether sales tax is additional or whether it is included in your asking price.
- If you have a C&R license and will require personal information from the buyer for your bound book, include that info in your ad.
10) COUNTERFEIT ITEMS: Selling of counterfeit items is not allowed.
11) LINKS TO OTHER SITES: Include all relevant information and photos in your WaGuns classified ad; do not provide a link to your classified ad on another site.
12) LIMIT TO NUMBER OF THREADS: Please do not create any more than six threads in the classifieds; if you have more items than that to buy or sell, please consolidate items within each category to stay below the limit. If you have items to buy or sell in more than six categories, you may exceed the limit as long as you only have one thread per category.
Rules For Browsing and Making Offers
1) OFFERS: Threads are not to be used for trade offers or discussions about purchasing below the asking price; this should be done using PMs.
2) PRICE BASHING: PM the seller if you disagree with his price. DO NOT post disagreements in the thread.
3) CHIT-CHAT: Do not make "chatty" or discussion-type posts in a classified thread. It is okay to make posts that are relevant or helpful to the original thread, but do not make posts that will derail the thread or unnecessarily bump it. One notable exception to this rule is a "Welcome to WaGuns" post for new members.
4) PERSONAL INFORMATION: If you have an FFL or C&R license and will require personal information from the buyer for your book, include that stipulation in your offer to buy.
PLEASE NOTE: All WTS, WTT and WTB threads that have not been bumped or replied to for one month are subject to deletion.
Please also be aware that individual forums / topic may have additional rules for them. Those will be displayed in their respective places.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group