Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:09 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
 TCB's Pool Install 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

On Friday we got the slabs poured

This pad we stamped and cut lines in to match the walkway that was poured last September

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:54 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Saturday, I took the forms off and did some wiring for the LV landscape lighting

Friday while pouring the pads, we filled the wall with concrete as well

Today we installed the caps, this part of the wall is done

we will be adding gravel and river rock to the trench, I already ran the landscape lighting

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:58 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looking good Casey!

Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:plusone:

I enjoy watching the progress :thumbsup2:

Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:23 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Casey. Tell us all the work you did on this TODAY.

Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:37 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nice job Casey!!! :thumbsup2:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Work continues

We picked up 3 yards of "pea gravel" more like mixed pea to 3/4, but it will work for what we are doing

We added some of the gravel around our red neck fire pit

then I used some of it as a base for next to the wall, to hold the lighting in place. I mounted the LV lighting in some 1" pvc pipe, that way the wires could run in the pipe, and it is modular, I can change the location of the lights anytime (I didn't glue the joints). Then I covered the gravel with river rock...NOW this part of the wall is done

Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:22 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I bought a pallet of concrete for the parts of the walkway that we cannot easily get to with the wheel barrel

Framed up the forms we are doing two or three small sections like this

the pipe and post to the left of the shower is for a urinal.

Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:24 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

the girls can just pee in the pool? Or will you be teaching acrobatics before the swim sessions?

Are the palm trees planted?

Got the coconut shell cocktail glasses and the little umbrella swizzlers ready?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
the girls can just pee in the pool? Or will you be teaching acrobatics before the swim sessions?

The girls can pee in the house, not many of them drink beer which is the major source of urine in these parts

Are the palm trees planted? Three have been planted, a Queen Palm, a Pygmy Date Palm and a Mediterranean Palm. I have a bunch more planned including banana trees and bamboo

Got the coconut shell cocktail glasses and the little umbrella swizzlers ready?
Yes and yes.....although everything will be plastic, no glass in the pool enclosure

Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:10 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Very nice work....my Mom lived in Mojave Valley and also Bullhead...I've been to Bullhead but not Mojave Valley

Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Not related to your pool but didn't know where to put this.
I found a picture of your new mailbox.

Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We poured the pad for the urinal and the 1st part of the walkway behind the pool house before I left on vacation (to Seattle and Montana)

That blue thing is a VP race can inverted and cut open

It was cheaper than buying a real urinal, I looked into getting one that is designed for a sani-can, but they still cost more. This works great and the cap was threaded for a 3/4" NPT thread

of course, I ordered one of these stickers for the inside

Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:21 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You need that Hillary pic on the front of the Urinal with the mouth cut open as a target so you can piss in it.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:57 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

LMFAO . . . now I want to go to Arizona, just to take a leak!

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next