WaGuns.org
https://www.waguns.org/

1926 Model TT Restoration: Update 39 - Valves and Head
https://www.waguns.org/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=98621
Page 12 of 15

Author:  NWGunner [ Fri May 17, 2019 7:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 1926 Model TT Restoration: Update 33 - Radiator

I figured out one thing Arisaka is not very good at...


Procrastination!

That was a helluva quick rebuild :bow: :bow: :bow:

Author:  MadPick [ Fri May 17, 2019 7:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 1926 Model TT Restoration: Update 33 - Radiator

NWGunner wrote:
I figured out one thing Arisaka is not very good at...


Procrastination!

That was a helluva quick rebuild :bow: :bow: :bow:


Yeah, no shit.

He's really putting a lot of undue pressure on the rest of the men out there. :angryfire:

Author:  Arisaka [ Sat May 18, 2019 6:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 1926 Model TT Restoration: Update 33 - Radiator

Going to try to start the old girl tomorrow! Wish me luck!

If she actually fires I will post up a video. But that’s a big “if”

Author:  MadPick [ Sat May 18, 2019 6:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 1926 Model TT Restoration: Update 33 - Radiator

I want to see a video of you cranking, and cranking, and cranking, and cranking . . . .


:ROFLMAO:

Author:  Arisaka [ Sat May 18, 2019 6:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 1926 Model TT Restoration: Update 33 - Radiator

Fortunately I have electric start. Otherwise it would probably be heart attack time

Author:  NWGunner [ Sat May 18, 2019 6:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 1926 Model TT Restoration: Update 33 - Radiator

Arisaka wrote:
Fortunately I have electric start. Otherwise it would probably be heart attack time


Ohhhh, smart...

I thought that was what the Waguns invite was for...wanna ride, how's your arm? :ROFLMAO:

Author:  PMB [ Sat May 18, 2019 9:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 1926 Model TT Restoration: Update 33 - Radiator

Can't wait to see this chugging away. If I didn't live so far away I'd be bugging you to help out and then bugging for a ride. :bow:

Author:  usrifle [ Sat May 18, 2019 9:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 1926 Model TT Restoration: Update 33 - Radiator

This thread has been a helluva ride, i'm sure the ride in the T will be even better though. :thumbsup2:

Author:  MadPick [ Sat May 18, 2019 9:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 1926 Model TT Restoration: Update 33 - Radiator

PMB wrote:
Can't wait to see this chugging away. If I didn't live so far away I'd be bugging you to help out and then bugging for a ride. :bow:


Come up and see me, bitch. We’ll go and get a ride together. thumbsup

Author:  PMB [ Sat May 18, 2019 9:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 1926 Model TT Restoration: Update 33 - Radiator

MadPick wrote:
PMB wrote:
Can't wait to see this chugging away. If I didn't live so far away I'd be bugging you to help out and then bugging for a ride. :bow:


Come up and see me, bitch. We’ll go and get a ride together. thumbsup


Is there a possible trip to a shooting range involved in this trek up towards the hellhole that you northerners call "Home"?

Author:  usrifle [ Sat May 18, 2019 9:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 1926 Model TT Restoration: Update 33 - Radiator

PMB wrote:
MadPick wrote:
PMB wrote:
Can't wait to see this chugging away. If I didn't live so far away I'd be bugging you to help out and then bugging for a ride. :bow:


Come up and see me, bitch. We’ll go and get a ride together. thumbsup


Is there a possible trip to a shooting range involved in this trek up towards the hellhole that you northerners call "Home"?


If PMB is going, i want to go too. :bigsmile:

Author:  PMB [ Sat May 18, 2019 9:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 1926 Model TT Restoration: Update 33 - Radiator

usrifle wrote:
PMB wrote:
MadPick wrote:
PMB wrote:
Can't wait to see this chugging away. If I didn't live so far away I'd be bugging you to help out and then bugging for a ride. :bow:


Come up and see me, bitch. We’ll go and get a ride together. thumbsup


Is there a possible trip to a shooting range involved in this trek up towards the hellhole that you northerners call "Home"?


If PMB is going, i want to go too. :bigsmile:

If there is skeet or trap involved, I positively refuse to bet money!

Author:  MadPick [ Sat May 18, 2019 10:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 1926 Model TT Restoration: Update 33 - Radiator

Fuggit. Let’s do it.

And PMB, don’t worry about the clay games. Usrifle is good, but his son is better. We’ll
bring the ringer. thumbsup

Author:  usrifle [ Sat May 18, 2019 11:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 1926 Model TT Restoration: Update 33 - Radiator

MadPick wrote:
Fuggit. Let’s do it.

And PMB, don’t worry about the clay games. Usrifle is good, but his son is better. We’ll
bring the ringer. thumbsup


We are going tomorrow morning Steve. Just sayin' :bigsmile:

Author:  Arisaka [ Sun May 19, 2019 12:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 1926 Model TT Restoration: Update 34 - IT RUNS!!!

The old girl lives!! After a few minutes of fiddling around, she started up and blew smoke. Then she settled down and idled. Still have some work to do on the fuel system. Brand new Regulator doesn’t. Had to disconnect the fuel pump and go on gravity feed. Think the carb needs some tuning as well. I will let her cool down and then pull a couple of plugs and check the points. And order a new regulator.

How do I post video here?

Page 12 of 15 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/