Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:33 am

Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 7 Day survey!!! Help us out and take part in the survey!! 

Would you like to see us open 7 days a week?
No, stick with 6. 42%  42%  [ 5 ]
Yes, we need you to be available every day for transfers and purchases!! 58%  58%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 12

7 Day survey!!! Help us out and take part in the survey!! 
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Hello all!

While South Sound Guns has only been open since Oct/Nov for 2018, we've grown leaps and bounds in that time. We're active in the community, help out with charities, and done our absolute best to ensure we have the lowest prices in the area as well as provide a well sized inventory.

Have there been a few bumps in the road? Yes, but despite that we are in the shop day in and day out ready to assist you all with your firearm needs and transfers.

Going into month six, we've taken a look at what the local area needs. With the closure of some shops, it seems that a seven day a week shop may be at the top of the list. So with that said, we would love to hear from you guys directly. Would you like us to run 7 days a week? Is there a need for free transfers on Sundays as well? Or do you think 6 days is enough?

Helps us out here guys. We're here for you all, so we would love to hear whether you think this would be worth it or not.

We appreciate your time voting or replying and look forward to working with everyone!

P: (360) 972-2955

Certified Cerakote Applicator
Custom Firearm builds
Firearm Sales/Special Orders
Ammo/parts Sales

Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There have been a couple of times when I was ready to come down to do a transfer on Sunday only to find you were closed. But I don’t know that I’m able to visit often enough to warrant staying open on Sundays.

Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:11 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Similarly, I'm not close enough to you that my personal opinion would matter. But that's never stopped me from giving it. :bigsmile:

It sounds like by "6 days" you mean being closed on Sundays. I much prefer that my local gun stores be open on both Saturday and Sunday; if they want to close for a day or two during the week, I don't care about that so much.

Can I deal with it if they're closed on Sundays? Sure. But I'm much happier if they're open.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:

It sounds like by "6 days" you mean being closed on Sundays. I much prefer that my local gun stores be open on both Saturday and Sunday; if they want to close for a day or two during the week, I don't care about that so much.

Can I deal with it if they're closed on Sundays? Sure. But I'm much happier if they're open.

This

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mash man wrote:
MadPick wrote:

This

This again. I don't get down there so i don't have a dog in the fight, but i would rather see a Local store closed on Monday than a weekend day.

NRA RSO

Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:50 pm

Thanks to all of you for your input!

We have decided to make it happen. Beginning the week of April 22nd, South Sound Guns will be open 7 DAYS A WEEK!

Transfers are still free, special orders are always welcome, and we will continue to beat any local prices out there that we can.

Also, our web site is now up (http://www.southsoundguns.com) and if we don't have something in the shop, but you see it on the site, feel free to place your order and we will call you when it's ready for pickiup!

Thank you all for your patronage and we look forward to working with you.

-South Sound Guns

P: (360) 972-2955

Certified Cerakote Applicator
Custom Firearm builds
Firearm Sales/Special Orders
Ammo/parts Sales

Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]