Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:12 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Continuity Solutions, IT Services, AV and Backup 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hi All,

So as many of you know I have been running an IT business off and on for almost 40 years now. The latest, Backup Computing, has been running for the last 13 years here in Washington.
I do handle all things IT for many businesses but I am mostly looking for people and businesses that need to have their data and servers up and running ASAP. Most of us can handle having our computer down for a few hours or days. But most businesses can't. Time is money and being unable to access your data or process things can have a major effect.

So if you work for a business or run one yourself talk to me about getting a backup solution in place that can have your critical computer or server back up and running within 10 minutes. (That is not a mistake. I can have your server back up and running in less than 10 minutes most of the time.) I keep businesses running while the IT folks (or me!) figure out what went wrong and get it fixed on the physical server.

want to know more visit my website: https://www.backupcomputing.net
Or better yet give me a call. I am more than happy to work with other IT people and companies. I can provide the hardware and support for the backup continuity and the other IT can provide all the direct customer support.

Additionally for WAGuns members I can get you reduced rate personal backup from Carbonite and Enterprise class Anti-Virus from Webroot at a discount. Webroot is way better than the usual not very effective consumer grade Norton, MacAfee, AVG, Avast, etc...

Look forward to hearing from some of you who want to know more. Demos and flyers are available for the asking,
Paris Templin
Backup Computing
Attachment:
logo - 312x156crop.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Last edited by Col_Temp on Sat May 25, 2019 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 03, 2019 6:29 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Currently, our backup is on (2) 2TB WD Mycloud NAS's. We have one backup doing incremental backups of our main company files and the other doing whole backups of all the accounting files (SAGE Software doesn't play nice with incremental).

Server is a Dell Poweredge T330, running Server 2018 Essentials with 20 LAN clients attached. We are NOT running folder redirection, but the Server is backing up each client computer in it's entirety daily with a 5 day retention.

We have been tossing around the idea of a cloud BU in case of major disaster (fire etc). In our new offices, we do plan to have the (2) NAS's in a safe, but off site, secure storage still intrigues us.

Fri May 03, 2019 7:29 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Currently, our backup is on (2) 2TB WD Mycloud NAS's. We have one backup doing incremental backups of our main company files and the other doing whole backups of all the accounting files (SAGE Software doesn't play nice with incremental).

Server is a Dell Poweredge T330, running Server 2018 Essentials with 20 LAN clients attached. We are NOT running folder redirection, but the Server is backing up each client computer in it's entirety daily with a 5 day retention.

We have been tossing around the idea of a cloud BU in case of major disaster (fire etc). In our new offices, we do plan to have the (2) NAS's in a safe, but off site, secure storage still intrigues us.

Hi Dan, Sending a PM and we can look at some solutions for this to there really is nothing better than cloud storage these days. Your point about Sage is true for almost all accounting computers and servers running SQL or DB operations. There are ways around this but sometimes they take time to recover.
Backup Computing's goal is to make sure businesses mission critical infrastructure is not down for more than minutes whenever possible.
Paris

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Last bumped by Col_Temp on Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:36 pm.

Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:36 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]