Switch to full style
This forum is to promote member-owned businesses and publicize services that members offer. One thread per business or service please, and please only create a thread for YOUR business or service.
Post a reply

Trusty Hammer General Contracting LLC

Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:57 pm

Trusty Hammer General Contracting LLC can handle any remodel or construction projects. From building your dream garage to painting your bedroom. Kitchen and bath remodels, flooring, tile, trim, doors, roofing, etc. We try to stay in Pierce county and south king. However we have been known to travel as far as Woodinville or north Seattle. Call, text or email.

James Purvines
425-890-8595
Jpurvines1988@gmail.com

Re: Trusty Hammer General Contracting LLC

Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:22 am

If I sent you some pictures of a dormer that needs to be re-sided would that be enough for you to give me a quote?

Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:29 am

Tagged for future reference!

Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:15 am

Rix86 wrote:If I sent you some pictures of a dormer that needs to be re-sided would that be enough for you to give me a quote?

Possibly. Text or email some pictures to me and I'll take a look

Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:27 am

Do you do Wood Stove installations?

I have a corner propane fireplace and my wife wants a free standing wood stove in that corner.

Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:26 am

Sparky D wrote:Do you do Wood Stove installations?

I have a corner propane fireplace and my wife wants a free standing wood stove in that corner.

Thank you for asking. I'm sure we could, however I bet you could get a great deal for free install if you chose to buy a new wood stove from a dealer. I'm not trying to cut us short on business but I try to save money for even potential clients where ever I can.

If you need the walls/floor prepped (tile installed in stove location etc) we could definitely handle that.

Feel free to email or text me with more questions.

Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:38 pm

Do you do work in Thurston County??

Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:37 am

Yes. We are based out of parkland but have completed projects as far as Woodinville and north Seattle.

Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:43 am

tagged
Post a reply