Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:43 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Coming soon NW grind II 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just bought another piece of property and will be building another coffee stand. Not going to disclose location yet, but it is thurston county also. I’m up fishing but should be home in a few weeks and will be hitting it hard to try and get it done by spring. Lots of hoops to jump through though.

Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Coffee again?

You got my hopes up...

Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Coffee again?

You got my hopes up...

Yep another coffee stand. But there’s enough property for other things too, we’re trying to figure out what else we can put on this one acre we bought.

Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Scvette wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
Coffee again?

You got my hopes up...

Yep another coffee stand. But there’s enough property for other things too, we’re trying to figure out what else we can put on this one acre we bought.

Indoor range. :gibbs:

Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:17 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nice!! Thurston too! Large area, be close to me.

Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:24 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Scvette wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
Coffee again?

You got my hopes up...

Depending on the location you could always invite some food trucks or something similar, or make your own food truck.

Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:03 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Congrats on the success scvette! Glad to hear things are going well and you’re expanding!

Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

airmandan wrote:
Scvette wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
Coffee again?

You got my hopes up...

Depending on the location you could always invite some food trucks or something similar, or make your own food truck.

We sell some great tasting food so I wouldn’t want a food truck taking business from us. Not knowing what’s going on with the 120 day ban on vaping liquid, but I might look into that if it comes to where it’s no longer banned. I’m open to other ideas also. A indoor gun range would be cool but I don’t think I’d have enough room for one, or if the location would even allow it, there’s a high school right across the street and we all know how bad guns are.

Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Centralia rifle club is right across the street from a high school...

Well, when I looked around all I saw was a pimp with a shiny pair of shoes and a '49 Mercury!

Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rottenryan wrote:
Centralia rifle club is right across the street from a high school...

Well that’s Centrailia, there’s half way normal people down that way not a bunch of liberal dickwads like Olympia. Although where this property is I think there pretty conservative in that area. I just don’t think there’s room for a indoor range there. I think we’ll be able to put up a little building and get 3-4 little businesses in it, just need to come up with some ideas. It’s kinda country out that way I’m almost thinking of looking into maybe a wild game cold storage I just don’t know how much demand there would’ve, I know it’d be good during hunting seasons but what about off season.

Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We’ll after dealing with all the BS to do a new stand, we finally got a partial go ahead. Still lots of hoops to jump through but dirt work should be starting soon. This new coffee stand will be bigger than out Rochester stand and will have something no other drive throughs have. It’s a surprise as we’re still getting all the government oks to do it. We are hoping to have it going by the end of summer if not sooner. We are also in the process of finding another location to put a 3rd one up.
Our storage facility in Rochester has grown to 7 buildings now and we are 100% full and starting the process to add a new building,

Sun May 22, 2022 7:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So where are these coffee shops located at in each location?
I really try to not be a coffee snob, but that being said, most of the little coffee dealers out here serve dark water, not coffee as it should be...
And I'd rather support a fellow shooting enthusiast in their endeavour...

Mon May 23, 2022 8:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tank674 wrote:
So where are these coffee shops located at in each location?
I really try to not be a coffee snob, but that being said, most of the little coffee dealers out here serve dark water, not coffee as it should be...
And I'd rather support a fellow shooting enthusiast in their endeavour...

The 1st one we built is in Rochester right on highway 12 as you head west just past the only stoplight there. Our 2nd one will be built in Yelm right by the high school, we’re hoping to start Dirtwork there real soon. The 3rd one has yet to be determined but it’ll be Lacey or hawks prairie area. We do plan to keep building them in the Thurston county area. We have a lot of good deserts, all our food items are made fresh, we don’t buy pre made frozen. We have a baker that does it exclusively for us only. My daughter does a great job on social media, check us out on FB or Instagram. Northwest Grind.

Mon May 23, 2022 12:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I can vouch that all the food items are top notch. My wife and I frequent there when we go to see my daughter and grand kids.

Mon May 23, 2022 5:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wacarry wrote:
I can vouch that all the food items are top notch. My wife and I frequent there when we go to see my daughter and grand kids.

I’m hardly ever there, but if you do show up and there’s a new black Ram dually there or at the storage come say hi. Thanks for the mention on our food.

Mon May 23, 2022 5:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next