Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:59 am


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar




Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Offer: computer and smartphone repair, remote or in person 
Author Message
User avatar

Location: Seattle
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2020
Posts: 3
Real Name: JP
25 years of experience with PC hardware/software and network equipment. I'm not working right now and am looking to do hardware/software repairs, remote or in person. Can do smartphone software as well but no hardware; can also do Home wireless/hardwired networking setup and troubleshooting. Expert in waiting on hold with Comcast and getting them to fix slow speed issues :bigsmile:

Trade for ammo or cash; rate is negotiable. I don't have a business of my own so this is very much a side gig/hobby for me that I hope can earn some extra cash for the summer. Can provide references + LinkedIn profile. Thanks.


Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:22 am
Profile
Online
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 42111
Real Name: Steve
JP Patches wrote:
Expert in waiting on hold with Comcast and getting them to fix slow speed issues :bigsmile:


Now THAT is a skill-set that is much in demand! :ROFLMAO:

Welcome to WaGuns!

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:08 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: Seattle
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2020
Posts: 3
Real Name: JP
Thanks!! Ha! Yeah, after multiple calls and visits, and after Comcast telling me that I'd have to pay to rewire everything, I was able to prove the issue was on their side. It takes polite persistence but they did it and I got several months of service for free. Not a bad deal :D

MadPick wrote:
JP Patches wrote:
Expert in waiting on hold with Comcast and getting them to fix slow speed issues :bigsmile:


Now THAT is a skill-set that is much in demand! :ROFLMAO:

Welcome to WaGuns!


Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:23 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Seattle
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2020
Posts: 77
Real Name: Morgan
Can you pair my smart TV with my phone?


Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:35 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Graham
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011
Posts: 1665
JP Patches wrote:
25 years of experience with PC hardware/software and network equipment. I'm not working right now and am looking to do hardware/software repairs, remote or in person. Can do smartphone software as well but no hardware; can also do Home wireless/hardwired networking setup and troubleshooting. Expert in waiting on hold with Comcast and getting them to fix slow speed issues :bigsmile:

Trade for ammo or cash; rate is negotiable. I don't have a business of my own so this is very much a side gig/hobby for me that I hope can earn some extra cash for the summer. Can provide references + LinkedIn profile. Thanks.

_________________
I smell blood in the water................


Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:08 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Joined: Wed Jul 8, 2020
Posts: 565
Real Name: Steve McGee
There's a guy who wants help setting up an e-commerce site in this board - I bet you could help him out.

_________________
Trogdor wrote:
Need to multiply that 10x and have a bunch of shit floating in muddy water with a visible layer of herpes.


Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:02 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

cron

Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.857s | 16 Queries | GZIP : Off ]