Switch to full style
This forum is to promote member-owned businesses and publicize services that members offer. One thread per business or service please, and please only create a thread for YOUR business or service.
Post a reply

Notary Services (Possibly free if you read)

Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:02 am

So I spent the night cleaning my junk drawer at the office tonight and ran across something I almost forgot I had, rarely ever have used, and never made any money off of. That's right my notary stamp. So I figured why not put it to good use?

So i'll make you guys here a deal. If you can meet up with me at a time & place convenient for both of us. (Usually Port Orchard or South Tacoma for me), and you are a site supporter it's on me. If you aren't a site supporter (WTH man?) you need to go here first: http://www.waguns.org/donate/

If for some reason, you just don't like us, can't afford too, or you just think Dan takes all the site supporter money and uses it on hookers and blow :peep: I would only charge you a measly $5 bucks per stamp.

Remember, if you buy one of those online trusts you have to have it notarized.

PM me if you need me!

Re: Notary Services (Possibly free if you read)

Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:49 am

this is fantastic. Thank you. I may just take you up on that sometime.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:53 am

I am also a Notary, I'm in SE Renton. I just need to know the day before so I can bring my stamp home from work. I'm happy do perform the same service if needed.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:35 am

:thumbsup2:

Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:18 pm

That's awesome and thank you.

For those that don't know, most banks offer free notary services for customers. Also if you're in the military or a retiree, the bases have Legal Assistance that provides free notary services. FYI.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:31 pm

Very kind offer, gentlemen. :bow:

Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:30 pm

Just a quick bump for a very nice offer...
Post a reply