Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:49 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Insurance Thanks! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Not at all happy with Rice Insurance.

Not sure if I should air my grievances here. They made TWO large errors - cancelled TWO policies "accidentally" . Never actually apologized, caused me and others extra work. Never said a peep until one gal called called to say "don't cash that check, there is a stop payment". I had ZERO idea at the time what was going on................nor did other parties............

They need to straighten their game up.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun May 16, 2021 7:04 am

Thank you Nate, I am glad I was able to help, it was my pleasure. These are the stories that make me so happy. And like you said, you don't know what you don't know. So, whoever is wanting to save some money, give am a call or email me:)
Loraz@riceinsurance.com
425-654-4628

Nate wrote:
Another satisfied customer here. Lora is a pleasure to work with.

Rehashed all my coverages, ie, motorcycle, auto, home, RV. Saved a bundle. A bundle.

The company she works for has been around for decades, so that was a plus in my book.

If nothing else, get a quote. You don't know what you don't know, and I was shocked at how much I could save. Or, to reframe it, I was shocked that my current insurance company wasn't kissing me while they were screwing me. My fault, though, for "setting and forgetting", and not getting comparative quotes every few years to keep them honest.

Pro Tip: If you connect with Lora and she insures you, you will probably get some follow up emails from PL-Service. PL stands for Personal Line. I get so damn many scam emails, it took me a few days to connect the dots.

Review your insurance needs with Lora. Nothing to lose.

Mon May 17, 2021 7:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by spaghetti monster on Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:45 pm

Can you email or call me? lora@sea-mountain.com 425-207-3016

Rix86 wrote:
I should probably check. I'm spending a kinda ridiculous amount of money on insurance.

Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:47 am

Can you email me? I am not with Rice any longer. lora@sea-mountain.com

spaghetti monster wrote:
I can no longer recommend rice insurance. PM me if you want more info

Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:48 am

Can you email me? Not sure if I you saw my post yesterday. I am not with Rice any longer. lora@sea-mountain.com

old11bravo wrote:
Bump for Lora. Need her help again. It's time for the kid to carry his own insurance!

Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:08 am

Can you email me? Not sure if you saw my post yesterday. lora@sea-mountain.com

thefuryoffire wrote:
Working with Lora saved me an absolute bundle. Thanks so much!

Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:25 am

Can you email me? I am no longer with Rice, not sure if you saw my post here yesterday. lora@sea-mountain.com

Ms.Z wrote:
Thank you Nate, I am glad I was able to help, it was my pleasure. These are the stories that make me so happy. And like you said, you don't know what you don't know. So, whoever is wanting to save some money, give am a call or email me:)
Loraz@riceinsurance.com
425-654-4628

Nate wrote:
Another satisfied customer here. Lora is a pleasure to work with.

Rehashed all my coverages, ie, motorcycle, auto, home, RV. Saved a bundle. A bundle.

The company she works for has been around for decades, so that was a plus in my book.

If nothing else, get a quote. You don't know what you don't know, and I was shocked at how much I could save. Or, to reframe it, I was shocked that my current insurance company wasn't kissing me while they were screwing me. My fault, though, for "setting and forgetting", and not getting comparative quotes every few years to keep them honest.

Pro Tip: If you connect with Lora and she insures you, you will probably get some follow up emails from PL-Service. PL stands for Personal Line. I get so damn many scam emails, it took me a few days to connect the dots.

Review your insurance needs with Lora. Nothing to lose.

Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The move is simple and easy---highly encourage anyone who has not moved yet to seriously consider it. Also, if you're still shopping insurance in 2023, give Ms.Z a shout!

Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Not at all happy with Rice Insurance.

Not sure if I should air my grievances here. They made TWO large errors - cancelled TWO policies "accidentally" . Never actually apologized, caused me and others extra work. Never said a peep until one gal called called to say "don't cash that check, there is a stop payment". I had ZERO idea at the time what was going on................nor did other parties............

They need to straighten their game up.

I too got a check last spring, was like HUH and then thought it was a reimbursement for rental car when my truck had to go into the shop because some dipshit back into me. Awhile later bank sent me a back charge. Went to the bank why I should pay for someone else's fuck up, they looked into and money back. I didn't contact lora just yet about it since it was solved.

CQBgopher wrote:
The move is simple and easy---highly encourage anyone who has not moved yet to seriously consider it. Also, if you're still shopping insurance in 2023, give Ms.Z a shout!

just sent my info to her.

Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3