Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:00 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Flooring installer / Home repair exchange service 

Call the ones who have the reference's and knowledge.
IQ Construction Remodeling- I stands for integrity the Q stands for quality. We stand behind R work.
Veterans Home Repair Handyman services same day no extra charge
license info: IQCONCR847KU

360-888-0086
Pictures help you see what we can do for you. Flooring - siding- water damage dry rot to paint. We can take care of any major renovation to small we do it all all in house one contractor not multiple contractors in your home .

Hello not looking to rip you off like other I'll be blunt about it . There should no place for those type people on this earth. We are honest and our prices are affordable. All surrounding areas.

Needing a highly skilled general contractor without outrageous pricing? I am a the one for you.

I AM A LICENSED, INSURED, AND BONDED CONTRACTOR. Feel free to look me up on L and I website. The company's name is IQ Construction Remodeling, and the license number is below.

I know hiring a contractor from Craigslist is scary and there are war stories on how screwed up most of them are. I offer mass references.
I am cheap compared to most companies because I have very little overhead or advertising costs. I will never sell or install anything you will not need. I know people come to Craigslist looking for a deal and thats what I am offering. I'm not the cheapest but I'm affordable compared to the other out there .

Call and get a price from me at least. Its free and I can usually give round about price over the phone/depending on what it is I accept emails and texts also.

I do not work by the hour all jobs are quoted a fixed price and I don't do hidden charges specially like most people may do. When I give you a price that's it. We stand behind are price are experience and knowledge back us up. We can fix any and all home repairs at a affordable price. Call the guys you can trust in your home. We are the guy you talk about when we leave how good we are and the service we give 360-888-0086 Add IQ construction we are very well-rounded construction company we do various tasks from small to big nothing too big nothing too small we do major repairs to small home repairs as you can see, we do for flooring to roofs. Bathroom remodels kitchen remodels dry rot repair nothing limited we are highly highly experienced highly highly sought after we bring professionalism trust integrity at an affordable price.
360-888-0086 Looking for toys let’s barter.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]