Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:32 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Covered storage 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

After dealing with the county for seems like forever we are finally able to start our covered storage building. So we're hoping to have it up by mid March if the weather cooperates. There will be 2 separate covers that are 50'x90' angle parking so there's actually about 57' under cover. These will be tall enough for RVs,boats or what ever needs to be covered. We also have enclosed storage but we are filling up fast. These are down in Rochester just south of Olympia. Check our website out if you're looking for any storage needs. Town and country storage in Rochester.

Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:09 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kyle, what’s the website?

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
Kyle, what’s the website?

I should of put it in my message.

https://www.townandcountrystoragewa.com/

Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So we are still on track to get this up around April 15th. Each stall will be 57’ long by 13.9,there will be a couple sections that will be narrower. I’m thinking these will sell out fast as we have 3 sections already spoken for. There could be sections left over as we are selling by the foot ($5.00). We are also almost full on the self storage also,we have a few 10x15 and 10x20s left. We are scrambling to get another building going ASAP.

Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm not anywhere near there but it looks like a beautiful site!

Member:
2nd Amendment Foundation
Gun Owners of America
Firearms Policy Coalition
Silent Majority Foundation
NRA

Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Update on project.

The concrete is down. They are saying it'll be done and ready to start renting on April 10th. I know we have 3 spaces already spoken for,but until they're actually there will they be rented. Our place is fenced in with security cameras throughout and will have a live in manager right there.

Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well it took longer than expected,but our covered storage is done and we have openings. There's 57' slips open or you can rent half the slip. I'll try to get pictures up later today.

Thu May 30, 2019 8:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We still have spots open in our covered storage,but I think after Labor Day it will fill up fast. So if you have a boat/RV that your HOA won't allow you to park at your house we have room right now. Also since our self storage we have is 100% full we are adding 2 more building,they just laid the concrete for the 1st building this morning,so hopefully by mid to late Sept we should have 42 more units available in various sides,the 2nd building goes up right after the 1st one done,it will have tempature controlled units in that one.

Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Since we've been at 100% full at our facility we finally will have more spaces available. Building number 4 is almost done. This building is 30x210' and will have a bunch of different sizes including 4- 10x30 units as well as 5x10,10x10,10x15,10x20. Our buildings are taller than most with 8' roll up doors. We are less cost than others in the area. We also still have spaces in our covered RV/Boat storage area. Come check us out if your in need of self storage, also stop by our coffee stand at the same location, all our food (pop tarts,cookies,pizza,sandwiches) are made fresh for us, the pop tarts are amazing and sell out fast.
We are hoping to have building 4 finished in a couple weeks or less and then building 5 will be started,that build will be the same size but will have some climate controlled spaces in it as well as drive up storage.

https://www.townandcountrystoragewa.com/

Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:33 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Threads merged . . . one thread per business, please. Thanks!

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I was down in Rochester a few weeks ago on one of couple time a year trips there. Tried to take my wife to your coffee stand. Wasnt able to recognize the name via google, and drove out the highway looking for a stand at a storage facility. Unfortunately we didnt find it, hoping to next time!

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jagerbomber35 wrote:
I was down in Rochester a few weeks ago on one of couple time a year trips there. Tried to take my wife to your coffee stand. Wasnt able to recognize the name via google, and drove out the highway looking for a stand at a storage facility. Unfortunately we didnt find it, hoping to next time!

Sorry you missed it. If your heading west out of Rochester,there's one stop light,just past that on the left there's baileys IGA grocery store,on the right there's a jehovas witness church and we are just past that....really hard to miss. Hope you can make it next time your down that way....you really need to try the pop tarts...

Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

EmbraceTheEdge wrote:
I'm not anywhere near there but it looks like a beautiful site!

I have been watching this build since it first started while heading to Riffe lake to fish.
Excellent job Kyle!!!

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thought I’d put an update to the self storage side of our project. We are full again and had to add more buildings. The 210x40 building is up and should be ready to rent in a few days. There are all sizes available from 5x10 to 10x40s. They just started building the 35x195 building and that should be done in 6-8 weeks.
The covered storage building is basically full with a couple of smaller spots still available. If you need outside uncovered we can do some of that, call and ask if you need anything uncovered.
Our prices are lower than Olympia and you’ll save on you’re monthly storage needs. Plus if you rent from us we’ll give you a lock and keys and you only pay for the lock if you lose the keys. And we’ll even give you a free drink from our on-site drive through expresso stand if you rent a unit.

Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]