Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:23 pm


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar




Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 New Years Shoot 2020 -- What do you want to try? 
Author Message
User avatar

Location: Auburn
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019
Posts: 44
Real Name: Mike
Desert Eagle in 50AE? I have 60 rounds of the stuff I need to expend.
A suppressor 5.56 rated that works with a Surefire SOCOM muzzle device? Want to try it on a firearm of mine if I could.

I'll be bringing targets and some fun to shoot stuff. M1 Garand. SKS. Keltec sub 2000. Various Glocks, ARs and AKs. Lots of ammo for everything and my Random Ammo box which has a little bit of everything.


Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:01 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Snohomish
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011
Posts: 1336
Real Name: Dan
Gogoactionmike wrote:
Desert Eagle in 50AE? I have 60 rounds of the stuff I need to expend.
A suppressor 5.56 rated that works with a Surefire SOCOM muzzle device? Want to try it on a firearm of mine if I could.

I'll be bringing targets and some fun to shoot stuff. M1 Garand. SKS. Keltec sub 2000. Various Glocks, ARs and AKs. Lots of ammo for everything and my Random Ammo box which has a little bit of everything.


I can bring the DE if no one else is planning on bringing theirs

_________________
Eff 594 and 1639


Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:39 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: RENTON
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011
Posts: 13823
Real Name: John
Um, is there a limit on Tannerite poundage for a single Target? I want to try 20lbs.
Hehehehe....

_________________
Mr. Q wrote: so basically, if you have to smoke some asshole, make sure they become fertilizer and then Bounce? got it.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member


Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:56 pm
Profile
Online
Site Moderator
User avatar
Site Moderator

Location: Marysville
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012
Posts: 11431
Real Name: Mike
usrifle wrote:
Um, is there a limit on Tannerite poundage for a single Target? I want to try 20lbs.
Hehehehe....

The Sinus211 likes this plan

_________________
Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/


Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:40 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: RENTON
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011
Posts: 13823
Real Name: John
Sinus211 wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Um, is there a limit on Tannerite poundage for a single Target? I want to try 20lbs.
Hehehehe....

The Sinus211 likes this plan


The berm might be a little reshaped though. :bigsmile:

_________________
Mr. Q wrote: so basically, if you have to smoke some asshole, make sure they become fertilizer and then Bounce? got it.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member


Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:36 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: I-5 /512
Joined: Thu Dec 8, 2011
Posts: 13749
Real Name: chris
usrifle wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Um, is there a limit on Tannerite poundage for a single Target? I want to try 20lbs.
Hehehehe....

The Sinus211 likes this plan


The berm might be a little reshaped though. :bigsmile:





good need longer shooting lanes :bigsmile:

_________________
Image


Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:37 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Olympia, WA
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011
Posts: 35223
Real Name: Dan
usrifle wrote:
Um, is there a limit on Tannerite poundage for a single Target? I want to try 20lbs.
Hehehehe....


Let me channel my inner board member.....

Evergreen Sportsmen's Club wrote:
Um... How about we compromise to 5lbs and then WaGuns can continue to hold their events at the range



Whew... That was cleansing...


Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:08 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: King County
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014
Posts: 3664
The recommendation is 100yrds of distance for each pound. For 20 lbs you should be 2000 yards away.


Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:56 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: Auburn
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019
Posts: 44
Real Name: Mike
das_napeth wrote:

I can bring the DE if no one else is planning on bringing theirs


:thumbsup2:

I'll let you put some of my rounds through it if you do. I just want to shoot one.


Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:18 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: Auburn
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019
Posts: 44
Real Name: Mike
snozzberries wrote:
The recommendation is 100yrds of distance for each pound. For 20 lbs you should be 2000 yards away.


Unless we pack it all into a lawn mower of course. If we properly place it all in a lawn mower first we can safely move it in as close as 20 yards.

The 100 yard per pound rule only counts if you're setting the Tannerite out on the ground by itself.


Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:22 am
Profile
Online
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 41754
Real Name: Steve
Gogoactionmike wrote:
Unless we pack it all into a lawn mower of course. If we properly place it all in a lawn mower first we can safely move it in as close as 20 yards.


:ROFLMAO:

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:37 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Allyn, WA
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015
Posts: 159
Real Name: Cat
Anything and everything? I'm kinda a gun slut, lol.

I'll have to get some slugs for my new .410, though. Oh, and I'll have some minor stuff to throw into the giveaway pile.

_________________
Mossberg 590 Shockwave in .410
Formerly: Taurus PT111 Millenium G2 9mm

“In the debate over guns, both sides are angry. The pro-gunners are angry at the ignorance, lies, and distortions of the anti-gunners, and the anti-gunners are angry with the pro-gunners for presenting facts.”
― Dave Champion


Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:44 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Location: Oly Wa
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012
Posts: 598
Real Name: Rick
Another vote for the Maxim 9.

_________________
Keep your booger picker off the bang switch till its go time!
Marriage...betting 1/2 of everything you own that you will love someone forever!
There is a term for 2 people of the oppsite sex being in the bed at the same time without out sex. Its called marriage.


Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:49 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015
Posts: 7099
Does anyone have a Stribog?

I'm on the fence between that, the scorpion, or waiting till the A2 version of the stribog comes out

Any B&T would be fun too, but I don't really want to shoot one since I'll probably want one after

_________________
You may be right, I may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for


Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:46 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Spanaway WA
Joined: Wed Jul 6, 2011
Posts: 5365
Real Name: Hugo Stiglitz
A Diablo.....


Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:52 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.850s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]