Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:41 am


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar




Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 New Years Shoot 2020 -- What do you want to try? 
Author Message
Online
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 39496
Real Name: Steve
RocketScott wrote:
or waiting till the A2 version of the stribog comes out


Isn't it already out? I swear I saw one for sale the other day....

EDIT: Oh, never mind. This says "A1" Gen 2. I don't know wtf I'm talking about, I guess.
https://forums.gunboards.com/showthread ... ook-4-mags

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:56 pm
Profile
Online
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 39496
Real Name: Steve
It sounds like delliottg won't be there this year, so we can remove his requests from the list.

Snozzy, I'm gonna hold out for another day or two and then check your updated list, and see what requests I can fill.

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:00 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015
Posts: 5573
MadPick wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
or waiting till the A2 version of the stribog comes out


Isn't it already out? I swear I saw one for sale the other day....

EDIT: Oh, never mind. This says "A1" Gen 2. I don't know wtf I'm talking about, I guess.
https://forums.gunboards.com/showthread ... ook-4-mags


Yea, the delayed blow back version. It's still under review and no idea when it will be cleared for importation

Seems like they're both having mag issues. Stribog mags are cracking, scorpion seems to be having problems with magpul mags and some factory mags

_________________
You may be right, I may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for


Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:32 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: King County
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014
Posts: 3510
I've updated the list. I won't make it to the shoot, so I've removed my items. Have fun everybody!


Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:32 pm
Profile
Online
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 39496
Real Name: Steve
Thanks. Are you still going to keep the list updated?

Sign me up for the Scorpion and MadPick's Luger since, well, nobody else can really bring MadPick's Luger. That was very specific. icon_eek

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:37 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011
Posts: 3993
Real Name: David
MadPick wrote:
It sounds like delliottg won't be there this year, so we can remove his requests from the list.

Snozzy, I'm gonna hold out for another day or two and then check your updated list, and see what requests I can fill.


Yeah, we won't be there this year, much as we'd like to be.

_________________
David
Unique Treen
Image


Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:53 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: King County
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014
Posts: 3510
MadPick wrote:
Thanks. Are you still going to keep the list updated?

Sign me up for the Scorpion and MadPick's Luger since, well, nobody else can really bring MadPick's Luger. That was very specific. icon_eek

Yes I'll keep the list updated. Sign you up to shoot them or take them?


Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:05 pm
Profile
Online
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 39496
Real Name: Steve
snozzberries wrote:
MadPick wrote:
Thanks. Are you still going to keep the list updated?

Sign me up for the Scorpion and MadPick's Luger since, well, nobody else can really bring MadPick's Luger. That was very specific. icon_eek

Yes I'll keep the list updated. Sign you up to shoot them or take them?


Errrr, both? I'll bring them to the shoot.

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:10 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: King County
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014
Posts: 3510
Gotcha. Didn't know you had a scorpion. Thought you wanted to shoot one.


Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:13 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Kirkland
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018
Posts: 741
Real Name: Shawn
I can bring my scorpion it’s a k model sbr


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:19 pm
Profile
Online
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 39496
Real Name: Steve
MyNameIs940 wrote:
I can bring my scorpion it’s a k model sbr


Cool. Do you have a MadPick's Luger too?

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:38 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Oakville
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012
Posts: 1231
Real Name: Thomas Brewster
Does anyone have something full auto?
I’d bring ammo for whatever.


Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:21 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: S. Everett
Joined: Thu May 2, 2013
Posts: 2545
We *might* make it. The wife really wants to try a bolt action in 6.5 creed or 243 valk. Anyone happen to have one? Possibly in left handed? I wanna try and see if she likes either of those calibers.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:02 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: I-5 /512
Joined: Thu Dec 8, 2011
Posts: 13381
Real Name: chris
Mr. Q wrote:
We *might* make it. The wife really wants to try a bolt action in 6.5 creed or 243 valk. Anyone happen to have one? Possibly in left handed? I wanna try and see if she likes either of those calibers.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



got a 6.5 but its right handed.

_________________
Image


Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:30 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: S. Everett
Joined: Thu May 2, 2013
Posts: 2545
cmica wrote:
Mr. Q wrote:
We *might* make it. The wife really wants to try a bolt action in 6.5 creed or 243 valk. Anyone happen to have one? Possibly in left handed? I wanna try and see if she likes either of those calibers.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



got a 6.5 but its right handed.



It’ll be a game time decision because I’m on call 24hrs tomorrow. I’ll pm you to let you know if we’re going to make it.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:40 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.678s | 14 Queries | GZIP : On ]