Switch to full style
Post a reply

I need a mule, Duvall / Bellevue -> NY Shoot

Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:30 pm

It's unlikely that RIta & I are going to make the shoot this year. It's not that we don't want to go, it's just that it's problematic to go. I had pretty major surgery a couple of months ago and while I'm definitely on the mend, the fatigue simply kicks my ass by the end of a day at work (where I only drive half an hour and sit on my butt all day). I have a hard time just driving home and keeping my eyes open at the same time. So, it's probably not wise to go to the shoot, it's the better part of six hours driving time plus however long we're standing around shooting the shit & cooking, I know I'm just going to be tired beyond belief, and Rita's uncomfortable driving the truck, especially that kind of distance, so that puts us out of the running for this year I think.

Now, to the need for the mule. I've got some stuff I need to get to Rutilate for his training program, plus I've got some stuff to PIF & some raffle stuff I'd like to get down to the shoot. I've already talked to my two closest neighbors who are also WaGuns folks, and neither are going to the shoot. Everything I've got will fit into the two rifle cases for Rutilate, so it's not a ton of stuff to deal with. Is there someone going to the shoot who could meet me in either Duvall or Bellevue who could mule the stuff down to the shoot for me:?

Re: I need a mule, Duvall / Bellevue -> NY Shoot

Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:38 pm

If you want to swing it out to marysville I can mule it but I won’t be out to Duvall your Bellevue before then

Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:14 pm

I can meet in Duvall either the 24 or 26th on your schedule

Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:32 pm

das_napeth wrote:I can meet in Duvall either the 24 or 26th on your schedule

That's perfect, thanks! Sending you a PM.

Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:59 pm

Crap. Guess Dan's going to be there on New Years again.

:peep:

Just kidding, brother!

Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:50 am

MadPick wrote:Crap. Guess Dan's going to be there on New Years again.

:peep:

Just kidding, brother!

I only go to annoy you.
Post a reply