Switch to full style
It's BAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!
Post a reply

Re: WaGuns 2022 New Years Shoot - POTLUCK THREAD!

Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:51 pm

I can bring whatever the grocery store sells!

Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:05 am

I'll see if I can get a bunch of donuts or something similar.

Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:10 am

toys in the toybox wrote:Anyone got a handle on our electrical needs ?? ive got a 2k and a 7k QUIET honda generators if needed

Will the generator support an instant pot? Quick search shows about 1200 watts for about 20 minutes.

If so we can bring a beef stew I believe

Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:21 am

Rutilate wrote:
cdoniguian wrote:I’ve got the Taco soup covered. I’m also bringing hamburgers, meat and buns only. If you would like cheese, onion, tomato, Mayo/mustard/ketchup or other condiments, please bring some. I’m bringing a two burner camp stove and a Weber bbq. However I expect available grill space to be limited, but I will try to accommodate as best as possible. Woot!

Sounds like someone is bringing condiment packets. Want me to bring cheese, onion, tomato, lettuce?

Who else is bringing goodies to share?

Any contributions are always greatly appreciated.

Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:04 am

Rutilate.. yes the 7k will run at least 5 such appliances so yes bring your insta pot

Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:35 pm

I bought a bunch of cookies. If any grocery stores on the way will be open I can get some more hot dogs on the way down tomorrow.

Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:43 pm

I’ve got 2 cartons of donuts for people to snack on

Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:17 am

HUGE shoutout to Chris for the amazing taco soup!

What a huge boon to the group here, having you put that together. It is to die for--every year!
I had my beef stew all prepped and ready to go--and then walked out of the house without the Instant Pot! After a quick pow-wow I realized Chris had way more stew than we'd eat so I didn't spend 3 hours driving back to get it.

And thanks to everyone else who brought treats, condiments, and other goodies to share!

Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:27 pm

Next year I will bring roasted jackalope.
Post a reply