Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:51 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Hello WAGuns! 
FFL / Dealer

Hello to the WA Guns Community! We wanted to take a few minutes to introduce ourselves and our background to all of you!

Alpine Arms Northwest/Alpine Arms and Adventures is a family owned business started by Cody and Jenna. We started our business after we returned to the PNW from living in the Arlington, VA area. I grew up here in the Spokane area before going to school in Michigan, while Jenna lived in Lynnwood for several years.

Cody has five years of firearms industry experience, including managing a large FFL and running a major e-commerce firearms business in Virginia. I specialized in online sales and auctions, custom builds, and retail sales. I continue to use my expertise to get our consignors the best prices possible for their firearms. I have been around firearms my entire life and began hunting and target shooting with my father from a young age. While in Virginia I competed in two gun, PRS, long range challenge, and USPSA matches around the region. I hope to see you at PRS 22 and NRL 22 matches here around Spokane!

Jenna came to enjoy shooting sports through me. While in Virginia she joined me in competing in two gun matches as often as she could. She looks forward to competing in 22LR bullseye and PRS 22 matches in the region.

Our goal is to earn your business for the long haul. We have a extensive network of large scale. distributers from my prior industry contacts, and we will always seek to get you the lowest price possible. Most of our firearms and accessories are sold well under both MSRP and MAP prices if you contact us for a quote. Special ordered firearms typically arrive in 5 days or less. We offer the lowest prices in the region for transfers and the transfer is always free if you order the firearm from us! Contact us today to get a quote on anything you are shopping for, or if you would like assistance finding the best firearm for you.

In addition to firearms, we carry a wide range of accessories, optics, and ammunition. Let us help you get the ammo you need at the lowest possible price. In addition to carrying top brands like EOTech, Trijicon, and Sig Sauer, we are the only Primary Arms Optics official dealer in the Spokane area, and can order any Primary Arms optic you are looking for!

We are happy to be back in the Pacific Northwest, and intend to stay and grow our family and business here. We hope to meet many of you and earn your business as we grow and expand. The firearms community is small, we want to help it grow as best we can. Let us know how how we can help you!

Warmest Regards,

- Cody

https://alpinearmsnw.com/

Phone: (509) 795-0424
Email: Sales@alpinearmsnw.com

Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:42 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome to the Forum! :thumbsup2:

Good luck with your endeavor! :cheers2:

Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:52 pm