Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:21 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 We Buy Guns! 
FFL / Dealer

Looking to sell your used guns? We will buy any size firearms collection, large or small. We will come to you and make you a cash offer for your collection. As a federal dealer, we make selling your collection simple and hassle-free. Contact us today to sell your firearms!

https://alpinearmsnw.com/we-buy-guns-1

sales@alpinearmsnw.com

(509) 795-0424

Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:50 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome. Can you provide more background as to who you are. Looked on the website, well done, and see you just opened.
What ffl class license do you have?
Do you have a limit to what you will or can buy?
Are you planning to use the website to list firearms you have aquired and sell them or will you be using the forum as well?
What is your firearm background? And what do you like to shoot?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:33 pm
Profile WWW
FFL / Dealer

Col_Temp wrote:
Welcome. Can you provide more background as to who you are. Looked on the website, well done, and see you just opened.
What ffl class license do you have?
Do you have a limit to what you will or can buy?
Are you planning to use the website to list firearms you have aquired and sell them or will you be using the forum as well?
What is your firearm background? And what do you like to shoot?

Hi and thank you for the question!

We are a 01 FFL/Dealer licensed to trade in anything non-NFA related. I hope to get our SOT next July to expand into those items as well.

We are a small and growing business, so while we don't have a bottomless bank account, we will work to buy any collection that is a good opportunity. We also offer online consignments for the lowest price in the area.

We sell our auctioned firearms in person at our business, and through established auction houses such as Gunbroker, Guns International etc. We may list some here as well as the new firearms we have.

We are a small family-run business. I grew up in the Spokane area before moving away for school in Michigan and eventually getting married. My wife is a navy brat, and grew up for a time on the west side. When our son was born we both wanted to get out of the swamp that is Virginia and back to what was both of our favorite place to live.

I grew up hunting and shooting and developed a love of sport shooting. On the east coast, I managed the northern Virginia region's largest FFL, building industry contacts and experience in online and in-person sales for three years. While working there, I competed extensively on the east coast in two gun, USPSA, and PRS style matches. While I love the versatility of the AR platform, I love to shoot my bolt guns long-range. Nothing beats the satisfaction of ringing steel at 1,000 yards!

I look forward to serving the firearms community back home here in Washington!

Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:44 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]