Switch to full style
This will be strictly for AMBER ALERTS, Ammo/Firearm recalls, PSA's. Things that the Community needs to know, NOW!
Post a reply

Child found in Marysville

Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:51 pm

https://www.facebook.com/MarysvilleWAPD ... 27/?type=3

Re: Child found in Marysville

Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:45 pm

Wonderful. Hope they use rubber hose on them.

Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:55 pm

Parents passed out at the house smoking dope?

Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:50 am

Parents were identified shortly after the original story was posted and child is now in the care of CPS, per Marysville PD. https://twitter.com/MarysvilleWAPD/status/1224106074376028160

Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:52 am

Looks like my nephew. On one hand, I'm appalled my sister would let her eyes off him. On the other hand, that little sumbitch lives in Tasmania. That's some next-level lack of direction.

Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:10 pm

Mange wrote:Wonderful. Hope they use rubber hose on them.

You don't know the whole story. Don't know if it applies here but I would reserve judgement before knowing everything.

I had one NCO in my unit turn his back literally at home and his kid drowned in a pool.

My sister (single mom) took a shower and my nephew wandered around naked with my parent's dogs outside.

We all have blind spots and that 1% of the time we aren't watching our kids something bad happens.

Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:24 pm

jackass wrote:
Mange wrote:Wonderful. Hope they use rubber hose on them.

You don't know the whole story. Don't know if it applies here but I would reserve judgement before knowing everything.

I had one NCO in my unit turn his back literally at home and his kid drowned in a pool.

My sister (single mom) took a shower and my nephew wandered around naked with my parent's dogs outside.

We all have blind spots and that 1% of the time we aren't watching our kids something bad happens.

Exactly.

I took a leak the other day and my 18 month old mad it across the house and through the front door(in less than a minute). Thank god I felt the breeze and was like “wtf” wife is still with her mom, boy is watching tv..... where the hell is the midget!!!!

Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:20 pm

With any kids in the house, if it’s quiet you can bet that they’re up to no good... icon_eek

Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:24 pm

Caveman Jim wrote:With any kids in the house, if it’s quiet you can bet that they’re up to no good... icon_eek

Yup, last night I thought my 3 year old daughter was getting a dress on so we could go get ice cream. Took her a little longer thank normal. After realizing it, I found her in her room cutting the tags off all her dresses.

Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:29 pm

If my wife is in the house and it is quiet, you can bet she's up to no good.

Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:41 pm

When my oldest was a year old he took his playschool plastic tools and pried open the living room window screen and climbed out and dropped 3ft to the ground. Proceeded to come around the front porch and ring the doorbell. After that we had to get AC as none of the windows opened more than 2-inches and the all external doors had keyed locks from the inside.

Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:54 pm

BlDtyLry wrote:When my oldest was a year old he took his playschool plastic tools and pried open the living room window screen and climbed out and dropped 3ft to the ground. Proceeded to come around the front porch and ring the doorbell. After that we had to get AC as none of the windows opened more than 2-inches and the all external doors had keyed locks from the inside.

Oh, I can relate.
My oldest was quite adventurous.
Fell through a 2nd story window screen once,house was set into a hill so it was only about 6-8 feet or so.
Could hear him crying, but we were running around looking for him, curtains closed so couldn't see him.
Missed hitting a concrete flower planter directly but it did break his watch.
Ran out and found him and he said "The bushes ate my tocky."
(Yes, my 2 yo wore a watch. Was at business costco and a bagger said "You gotta see this. This baby is wearing a Rolex!".
Actually a ladies invicta blue dial two tone auto I sized for him.)

Once he unlocked the front door and went walking down the cul de sac wearing only his moms shoes and a diaper.
Neighbor brought him back.

We did the window lock thing and put one of those door handle grip things on it.
He figured that out in short time, but one of my friends wife couldn't. Hahaha

Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:53 am

mcyclonegt wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:With any kids in the house, if it’s quiet you can bet that they’re up to no good... icon_eek

Yup, last night I thought my 3 year old daughter was getting a dress on so we could go get ice cream. Took her a little longer thank normal. After realizing it, I found her in her room cutting the tags off all her dresses.

Be glad it was just the tags, my son decided to create "buckskin fringe" on a set of pajamas. IIRC they were his favorite pajamas and I made him throw them out. Wife may have rescued them, but he didn't forget that lesson.

Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:42 am

Guntrader wrote:
BlDtyLry wrote:When my oldest was a year old he took his playschool plastic tools and pried open the living room window screen and climbed out and dropped 3ft to the ground. Proceeded to come around the front porch and ring the doorbell. After that we had to get AC as none of the windows opened more than 2-inches and the all external doors had keyed locks from the inside.

Oh, I can relate.
My oldest was quite adventurous.
Fell through a 2nd story window screen once,house was set into a hill so it was only about 6-8 feet or so.
Could hear him crying, but we were running around looking for him, curtains closed so couldn't see him.
Missed hitting a concrete flower planter directly but it did break his watch.
Ran out and found him and he said "The bushes ate my tocky."
(Yes, my 2 yo wore a watch. Was at business costco and a bagger said "You gotta see this. This baby is wearing a Rolex!".
Actually a ladies invicta blue dial two tone auto I sized for him.)

Once he unlocked the front door and went walking down the cul de sac wearing only his moms shoes and a diaper.
Neighbor brought him back.

We did the window lock thing and put one of those door handle grip things on it.
He figured that out in short time, but one of my friends wife couldn't. Hahaha

We put a chain lock on the door up high where our young ones can't reach it.

Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:50 am

I managed to figure out the latch on my crib when I was little and went for a walk. It happens.
Post a reply