Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Child found in Marysville 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My oldest boy when he was 3 yrs old followed me to work. Got into the elevator of the building and was found in the parking lot looking at the gate. Fortunately nobody came in or out so he didn't go to the street.

Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

When I was two, we lived in downtown chicago.

One morning, I got up. Dressed myself. And walked several blocks to the store, to get me some ice cream!

Story I hear is that when the cops picked me up, I picked one, and clung to him. Biggest guy there. Then refused any candy or anything else they offered me.

And because I refused everything, and my clothes were clean, they assumed I was being taken care of at home. (Not going hungry.) And for that reason, they released me back to my parents.

Only real memory I have of that experience, is an asian guy helping me to fix my flip flops, because I had them on wrong.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

The problem with being on social media, is that you know too many people that you don't know.

Joy is not a feeling. It is a strength. Some people are stupid, that's all there is to it. (And sometimes that stupid person is me/you.) Sometimes you just have to let stupid people be stupid. Don't let stupid steal your joy.

Holding onto unforgiveness and resentment is like drinking poison and expecting that other person to die. Anger will eat you up.

Freedom without responsibility is chaos.

Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:25 am

Was at a good friends house having pool party. Literally 10 people within 10 feet of my boy. I walked out and he was at the bottom of the pool. I saved him in the nick of time. One minute later would have been too late.

Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Soldier_Citizen wrote:
jackass wrote:
Mange wrote:
Wonderful. Hope they use rubber hose on them.

You don't know the whole story. Don't know if it applies here but I would reserve judgement before knowing everything.

I had one NCO in my unit turn his back literally at home and his kid drowned in a pool.

My sister (single mom) took a shower and my nephew wandered around naked with my parent's dogs outside.

We all have blind spots and that 1% of the time we aren't watching our kids something bad happens.

Exactly.

I took a leak the other day and my 18 month old mad it across the house and through the front door(in less than a minute). Thank god I felt the breeze and was like “wtf” wife is still with her mom, boy is watching tv..... where the hell is the midget!!!!

Ok but if the parents were worth a damn the police department wouldn't be needing to turn to the site which shall remain nameless to find them.

Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
Mange wrote:
Wonderful. Hope they use rubber hose on them.

You don't know the whole story. Don't know if it applies here but I would reserve judgement before knowing everything.

I had one NCO in my unit turn his back literally at home and his kid drowned in a pool.

My sister (single mom) took a shower and my nephew wandered around naked with my parent's dogs outside.

We all have blind spots and that 1% of the time we aren't watching our kids something bad happens.
Yeah, man. Kids wander off. It happens.

Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.invisiblefence.com/

Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2