Switch to full style
This will be strictly for AMBER ALERTS, Ammo/Firearm recalls, PSA's. Things that the Community needs to know, NOW!
Post a reply

380 Ammo Stolen-Porch Pirate

Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:01 pm

I had 10 boxes of NovX 380 training ammo and 4 boxes of NovX 380 defensive ammo stolen from my porch in University Place. This ammo was training ammo for my wife, who is recoil sensitive, and this is the round that she likes to train with and carry. Please BOLO for this ammo coming up for sale. It cost me a pretty penny.

Re: 380 Ammo Stolen-Porch Pirate

Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:16 pm

ouch sorry to hear.

neighbors with camera?

Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:19 pm

I was out of town at the time, but my Ring caught the whole thing from two angles. Forwarded both to UP Police.

Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:37 pm

Welcome to WaGuns, JR2022.

So sorry to hear about this . . . porch pirates are absolute pieces of shit. :cussing:

Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:22 pm

4 years ago I got broken into and the police recovered absolutely nothing. No arrests. If you can, call the carrier, usually you have to sign for ammo. If that is the case, they forged the signature.

Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:45 am

JR2022 wrote:I had 10 boxes of NovX 380 training ammo and 4 boxes of NovX 380 defensive ammo stolen from my porch in University Place. This ammo was training ammo for my wife, who is recoil sensitive, and this is the round that she likes to train with and carry. Please BOLO for this ammo coming up for sale. It cost me a pretty penny.

Oddly almost 10 years ago to the day (late fall 2012), I had a case of .380 porch pirated as well.

Reported to UPS.

Reported to the police. Cop was cool, told me (and I mean 10 years ago) that people follow UPS trucks and do the porch rob. We chatted about guns and thefts and stuff. Not recovered of course, no camera but I started some no harm sabotage for the thieving fools.

On a good note, the company I bought the ammo from replaced the ammo. Amazing!

Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:08 pm

Tell them it wasn't delivered. It is their fault for not having someone sign for it.

Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:04 am

golddigger14s wrote:Tell them it wasn't delivered. It is their fault for not having someone sign for it.

With a police report and if you used a credit card, you can charge back if not resolved with the vendor/UPS.
Post a reply