Switch to full style
This will be strictly for AMBER ALERTS, Ammo/Firearm recalls, PSA's. Things that the Community needs to know, NOW!
Post a reply

Someone throwing rocks from Federal Way I-5 overpass

Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:12 pm

I thought kids quit doing that back when they killed that lady a few years back.

Traffic around here is bad enough without some jack wad throwing rocks at your car.
Electrify the overpass, make them run across the freeway and give the cars a chance.

http://q13fox.com/2017/06/12/suvs-windo ... -overpass/

FEDERAL WAY, Wash. – At least one car was hit by rocks thrown from an overpass over Interstate 5 in Federal Way on Monday morning, the Washington State Patrol said.

The rear window was shattered in an SUV, the owner told Q13 News, after three rocks hit the vehicle.

The SUV was stuck in northbound traffic waiting to take the Highway 18 exit when somebody began throwing rocks from some bushes adjoining an overpass near Enchanted Village at the cars below.
Last edited by Guntrader on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Someone throwing rocks from Federal Way I-5 overpass

Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:16 pm

Rock = Weapon

Weapon used against me = Self Defense (in form of return fire).

Even if I don't hit one of the rock throwers they'll probably not get the smell of their own shit out of their noses for a few days.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:01 pm

deadshot2 wrote:Rock = Weapon

Even if I don't hit one of the rock throwers they'll probably not get the smell of their own shit out of their noses for a few days.

I totally get what you are saying.

Backstop sucks.

Now what?

Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:22 pm

danoh wrote:

I totally get what you are saying.

Backstop sucks.

Now what?

Don't miss?

Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:43 pm

Given you'd have literally no notice or maybe a split second to make an impossible shot, your best defense is an evasive lane change.

However, if you're walking on the bridge and see this about transpire, I'd certainly consider that you're theoretically defending the life of another if you reasonably believe the object(s) being dropped could kill someone. You'd probably be lawfully justified. YMMV and this isn't legal advice.

Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:18 am

11 years ago I was on Eastbound Hwy 18 near the Maple Valley exit, someone hucked a rock the size of a baseball over a 10 ft sound barrier neighBORHOOD concrete wall and just missed my car. Aboit 430am while I was driVing to work.
Post a reply