Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:30 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 BEWARE OF WILLIAMSON GUNS IN STANWOOD, WA!!!! 
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Guntrader is correct- those worthless boobs in the state AG office merely reply with "it is a civil matter, we suggest you contact an attorney." BTDT

Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:49 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We need the Smoking Monkey for his base level of cynicism. Plus he's pretty much spot on here.

Divided we fall.

Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:58 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Now if Williamson was sending SPAM email, the AG's office would be all over that.
Then they could levy huge fines.

The state is in the business of collecting money, and there isn't any way for them to get paid here.

Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
Now if Williamson was sending SPAM email, the AG's office would be all over that.
Then they could levy huge fines.

The state is in the business of collecting money, and there isn't any way for them to get paid here.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:21 am

Someone might want to buy the domain "williamsonguns.com" (its available...his domain is "williamson-guns.com") and set up a website with his history. You'd want to be carful to include facts so as not to open yourself up to defamation claims. The beauty of that is that when someone searches for "Williamson Guns" in google your site will come up.

Just sayin...

Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

deadshot2 wrote:
In another few months this thread will have run for two years and well over a dozen pages, all with the same theme --- Williamson Guns has a problem with honesty and ethics.

I'm going to suggest that rather than waiting for Law Enforcement to do anything, those who have issues where they haven't received finished product, parts, or refunds just head for the Courthouse. Fill out the forms for Small Claim's Court, pay the fee, and have your case heard. If all are as they've been stated here I'm sure the Judge will rule in the plaintiff's favor and issue their order that goods, return of parts, or refunds be provided.

He can ignore if he wishes but the next stop is Superior Court and that's where the "rubber really meets the road". Ignore the order(s) of a Superior Court Judge and he'l get jailed for contempt at the very least.

I don't know how long the latest iteration of "Beware of Williamson Guns" has gone on but I know that I sure wouldn't be playing with myself very long and that's about all that going from Law Enforcement to Fed Agencies, and TV personalities without results is.

Got a strong case, F*** 'Em! Hit the Courts.

I took my content off awhile ago when he finally sent me my toy back and I felt bad for him thinking he's old and just forgets. haven't heard from him since.
I wish I had left it on and didn't delete it as i'm still amazing by how shitty this fucking guy is. it's not old age, he's just a scammer. Integrity is rare these days.

Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
frogwizard20 wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
I agree with Deadshot.

I would also hit him online, since it seems much of his business comes from out of state.

Like Yelp....he only has 2 reviews on there....there should be 25 or more from the sound of it....

The Better Business Bureau, file complaints with them....

I would also contact the Consumer Protection Agency for Washington State, and perhaps organize folks to contact them en masse....

If he stops getting online business, perhaps that will hit his pockets enough to try to resolve some of these.

The fact that he won't at least return shit, even if it's not fixed, would really piss me off.

This is what I am TRYING to do. Living out of state limits what I can do. But I will be happy to knock on his door with others or go with a group to the authorities to file a group complaint.

I understand, and I am on your side.

Are you one of the two negative reviews on Yelp?

Have you contacted the Better Business Bureau of Washington & filed a complaint?

Have you looked into filing a negative Google review, for when he's Googled?

Have you touched base with the Consumer Protection Division of Washington State at Washington State Attorney General's Office?

I get what you are 'trying to do', but you haven't said you've done any of those things. I am just trying to help by making suggestions of thing you can do online, and asking if you've actually done them.

I would do all this, and more, as research would allow, and then set things up for one visit, one fell swoop, where I came over with papers in hand for small claims court, AG, BBB, and any other acronym I could think of, and knock on his door and ask, would you like to make this right, PLUS compensation, before I head to small claims court?

That's the right way to do it....

I would also get a hotel room under the name of John Smith, and catch the fucker on his way to the grocery store where there are no cameras.

But that's just me, and I would NEVER advise anyone to do anything illegal.

1) yes I left negative feedback on Yelp, yellow pages and twitter
2) He is NOT a member of BBB and therefore ignores them
3) Yes, I did that last year
4) Wa AG's office wrote him a letter which he ignored, thus they closed the case
5) I also filed a small claims case against him (in Spokane) but it was thrown out because he ignored it and he is not in their county
6) I left multiple msgs with Jessie Jones and no word from him either
7) I talked to multiple sheriffs deputies as well as multiple ATF agents all just wish to ignore this situation
8) I left negative feedback on his business site which he deleted
9) I left negative feedback on his facebook page which he deleted his page
10) I tried to get others who have been ripped off by him to join my in getting the sheriffs office to get off their butts with written complaints with not 1 other wanting to do this

Shouldn't this have been sufficient?

Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:27 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Let's not talk about inflicting bodily harm on people. That makes this thread need to go away, which is NOT in the best interest of the GP.

Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:28 am
Profile WWW

One of Williamson's happy customers took a more novel approach to warning others:

http://www.armslist.com/posts/5912215/washington-rifles-for-sale--beware---williamson-guns-and-mike-williamson

Unfortunately, (H)ArmsList has no shame and continues to let Williamson run his criminal enterprise through their site.

Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:10 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16