Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:52 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 BEWARE OF WILLIAMSON GUNS IN STANWOOD, WA!!!! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

delete

MOD ADDITION: EVEN THOUGH THE OP HAS GOTTEN HIS ISSUE RESOLVED, THIS THREAD HAS LOTS OF VALUABLE INFORMATION AND WILL NOT BE DELETED

Last edited by Forged on Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Go to his place of business? Then find out where he lives. Sorry to hear that you're having a hard time getting your stuff.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:22 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Forged wrote:

if i can't get my gun back, so be it but i'll make it my mission to ruin his reputation online.. whatever's left anyways.

If you can't get it back, you could report it as stolen. Not sure it is to that point yet.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Has an Armslist listing still posted:
http://www.armslist.com/posts/2340035/w ... nd-bluing-

Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There isn't a cop in the world that would take a stolen firearm report for that situation (as it's not stolen).

But, a quick trip, in person, to his shop would probably get you your gun back. Expecting much more than that will only leave you disappointed.

If he won't return the gun, you'll have to turn up the heat some, and there are some ways that are more effective than others, but... just go pick it up in person and save yourself a lot of anxiety.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Stokes wrote:
There isn't a cop in the world that would take a stolen firearm report for that situation (as it's not stolen).

But, a quick trip, in person, to his shop would probably get you your gun back. Expecting much more than that will only leave you disappointed.

If he won't return the gun, you'll have to turn up the heat some, and there are some ways that are more effective than others, but... just go pick it up in person and save yourself a lot of anxiety.

problem is that his business is out of his house and by the time i get there, it would be after business hours. and he's reminded me in the past that he won't answer his door after business hours. I'll wait to see if i hear back from him by tomorrow night, if not, i'd have no choice but to knock on his door this weekend.

regardless the guy is a jackass and i'm going to write about his business practice every day on every single forum there is until he closes shops. i hold grudges.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:09 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Certified letter, include a pre-paid box for him to place the gun in and directions to the nearest post office.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:34 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Forged wrote:
Stokes wrote:

problem is that his business is out of his house and by the time i get there, it would be after business hours. and he's reminded me in the past that he won't answer his door after business hours. I'll wait to see if i hear back from him by tomorrow night, if not, i'd have no choice but to knock on his door this weekend.

regardless the guy is a jackass and i'm going to write about his business practice every day on every single forum there is until he closes shops. i hold grudges.

Go there anyway, knock on his door and loudly talk on your cellphone like you are talking to the police.

"...steam, artillery and revolvers give to civilized man an irresistible power." -Perry Collins

Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Out of his house?

Yeah... show up at his door anytime and just keep knocking. Why you'd give a fuck about his business hours is a mystery to me, as I sure wouldn't.

I'd knock and knock and knock until the pressure of his family ('daddy, why is there someone so pissed off at our door that they've been knocking for 10 minutes?') was greater than his desire to avoid you.

But, I bet he'd answer right away anyways. He'd counting on your non-confrontational manner to not put him in an awkward position. That's what assholes do.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

if it wasn't based out of his house, i would treat him differently. trust me on that. but a person's house is sacred. just because he's an imbecile doesn't mean his family should get my anger reflected on them.self principle.

Stokes wrote:
Out of his house?

Yeah... show up at his door anytime and just keep knocking. Why you'd give a fuck about his business hours is a mystery to me, as I sure wouldn't.

I'd knock and knock and knock until the pressure of his family ('daddy, why is there someone so pissed off at our door that they've been knocking for 10 minutes?') was greater than his desire to avoid you.

But, I bet he'd answer right away anyways. He'd counting on your non-confrontational manner to not put him in an awkward position. That's what assholes do.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Forged wrote:
if it wasn't based out of his house, i would treat him differently. trust me on that. but a person's house is sacred. just because he's an imbecile doesn't mean his family should get my anger reflected on them.self principle.

Stokes wrote:
Out of his house?

Leave work early and get up there before he closes.....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I would say the same of someone else's personal property, but clearly he doesn't give a shit enough to care or pay you any common courtesy. Why should you?

Sent from my UAV using Disposition Matrix 2.0

Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

CurtisLemansky wrote:
I would say the same of someone else's personal property, but clearly he doesn't give a shit enough to care or pay you any common courtesy. Why should you?

Sent from my UAV using Disposition Matrix 2.0

I'd say that was personal ethics...

-- Travis A Kisner

Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

He called me tonight from a none local area code.I

I called him back more than 5 times in 5 minutes, never called
back and then emails me saying this

And then I get a second call, instantly hung up. So I call back a few more times and then I text him and texted me back:

Edited:

20 min later after me calling 2 more times, he calls me.

Allegedly he shipped me the gun yesterday so I should have it by tomorrow, per him. So if I look at the tracking number and look it up it should state 10/07/2015. So we'll see, however I doubt it because he told me he has called me multiple times since then..

Whomever here thinks I'm being an asshole or unfair, please state so and explain yourself and I will definitely listen to you and we can talk about it. Swear to god.

Last edited by Forged on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:51 pm
FFL / Dealer

I went way above and beyond to try to get the spring for this gun only because he had already painted it. I called several gunsmiths and machinists to try to get this spring made because they aren't available. I took a trip to Iowa and while I was there went to 2 gunshows to try to find another revolver like this to buy as a parts gun but couldn't find one. I was told that it was dangerous to shoot due to poor quality of the steel used. I spent a lot more time on the phone and emailing suppliers only to be told it wasn't worth it. I felt bad for him because he seemed to think it was worth more than it actually was.
The gun was shipped out Parcel Post to his address and didn't charge him a cent. He didn't even offer to pay return shipping.
I should have just told him no but I have only done that once without at least trying. I told him I was going to ship it 3 weeks ago but just before I shipped I got a call from a parts collector that said he was going to ship a spring to me. I waited but the spring was still wrong. I shipped out parcel post to his address. He should get it tomorrow.

He accused me of lying and wants phone logs and such when I talked to him this evening.

I did everything I could possibly do to get it working when other gunsmiths I talked to wouldn't touch it.

That's all I can do.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:57 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 234 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next