Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:08 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next
 BEWARE OF WILLIAMSON GUNS IN STANWOOD, WA!!!! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

lionhrt wrote:
On a local facebook page for gun people they just found out all about him and he got booted from the group yesterday

Which group

Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:16 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

chevytruckman wrote:
lionhrt wrote:
On a local facebook page for gun people they just found out all about him and he got booted from the group yesterday

Which group

A Private group, BSMB

Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:02 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Brie`s Skagit Man Bunker

It was a Night Op in the library with an AK Pistol by TW...

Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

with all that is going on ..... the sheriffs office and ATF will not go after him for his criminal activity and he still has his business license.
Who does he have in his pocket???

Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

frogwizard20 wrote:
Last month I tried taking him to small claims court but the judge threw it out. He said I need to file in the county he is in. This makes it hard for someone who lives out of state. WA law makes it easy for people like Mike to get away with larceny. I would have to drive to Snohomish county to file, (8 hours each way) find some way to have him served, go home, on court day, drive back, stay unknown amount of time for case to be heard, then after winning case file, AGAIN for judgement to be enforceable.

You could probably have a lawyer file on your behalf. And hire a process server so that you don't have to do all that leg work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

googling him gets you numerous complaints on other sites as well.

and also his twitter that is active :bigsmile:

https://twitter.com/williamson_guns

Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bulldog18 - I'd like to hire you to pick up my gun parts from Mike, IF he let you.
The parts he should have for my Springfield 1911 are:
slide with front sight
hammer with strut and pin
recoil spring plug
barrel bushing
slide lock
thumb safety

If you print this to take with you he might just give you the parts just to get me to stop me from posting all the feedback that I am still posting.
Keith Coleman
po box 464
Smelterville, Id 83868
208-512-4324

His address is 18912 94th dr nw
Stanwood, Wa 98292

Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

No need to hire me, a few bucks for gas is all that I need. If anyone else is in the same boat, let me know and I'll do what I can to help you out.
Once a week, I drive up to Burlington so I can hit Stanwood on my way up.

If or when I get these parts from Mike, I will ship them to you via USPS "Priority Mail" with Delivery Confirmation.
I will post pictures of all the items that I received from him as well as your USPS Tracking Number + a picture of your package.

Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:09 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks much

Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

edogg wrote:

You could probably have a lawyer file on your behalf. And hire a process server so that you don't have to do all that leg work.

For what that would cost he could buy a new Custom Pistol and the chances of recovering those costs would be very remote.

It's not that hard to get a judgement in Small Claims Court. It can often be difficult, if not impossible, to collect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

deadshot2 wrote:
edogg wrote:

For what that would cost he could buy a new Custom Pistol and the chances of recovering those costs would be very remote.

It's not that hard to get a judgement in Small Claims Court. It can often be difficult, if not impossible, to collect.

Not to mention the cost of a lawyer ( they are NOT free), travel expenses for trial, cost of server and both trials (one to prove and the second is to be able to actually collect (or put lean on his house/business, send him to collections, etc). Even if I was to collect, I would be financially in the hole.

Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:40 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

frogwizard20 wrote:
deadshot2 wrote:
edogg wrote:

Not to mention the cost of a lawyer ( they are NOT free), travel expenses for trial, cost of server and both trials (one to prove and the second is to be able to actually collect (or put lean on his house/business, send him to collections, etc). Even if I was to collect, I would be financially in the hole.

$25 filing fee for King County small claims court. Judgements awarded not to exceed $5000

Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sinus211 wrote:
frogwizard20 wrote:
deadshot2 wrote:
edogg wrote:

$25 filing fee for King County small claims court. Judgements awarded not to exceed $5000

True for just about every county. The unfortunate thing about Small Claims Court Judgements are the fact that the individual often just gives everyone the finger and still doesn't pay. To enforce the judgement you pretty much need to get the case transferred to Superior Court and then you can seize property to satisfy the judgement. That's when the attorney is needed to make sure you don't shoot yourself in the crotch or as President Trump would say "your wherever".

FWIW, this individual is probably no stranger to Small Claims Court. I'm totally surprised that the State hasn't stepped in and investigated for business fraud. After all, they did issue him a business license. I wonder if the ATF has audited him recently. Good chance his "bound book" is out of date too if he deals with complete firearms as he does with parts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:51 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Fresh off the ATF Press Releases...

https://www.atf.gov/news/pr/atf-special ... ounty-wash

Could it be?

Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:35 pm
Profile WWW

:popcorn:

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:43 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next